why is internet poker illegal

PurgatoryD

PurgatoryD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh God, NO! That is what is wrong with our country today. "Let the government fix it for us!" Sorry, but most things the government touches turns to shit. The stuff they try to "fix" gets worse. The US government is why we're in this predicament to begin with.

I so agree!

no just allow it 100% USA poker

But what if I enjoy Isle of Man poker better?

Because the government isn't collecting taxes from it.

This. Right along with, Because they can.

H

hawtshawt420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the government isn't collecting taxes on something, it becomes illegal, even if you were to sell home made cookies but didn't claim the income from them it would be a crime, therefore illegal.

So that's why kids don't run lemonade stands anymore. I blamed the xstations and playcubes.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
answer to why

Too many people have their hands out wanting the money made from online poker,so nobody agrees,so its still up in the air.so the DoJ figured out a way to get their hands on some of the money.So we wait until something else happns.Its like everything else we do,Total Control and a total shame,Russia has more freedom than Americans.

bigdog6262

bigdog6262

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia has more freedom than Americans.
with the internet they most likely do and its not just that country there's more then Russia cant name noe but you are right
So that's why kids don't run lemonade stands anymore. I blamed the xstations and playcubes.
LOL i see them from time 2 time pushing there lemonade and kool-aid in st.louis
damn kids