Why I love poker

D

danielaq

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SG
Chips
I just want to take the time to appreciate Texas no limit hold'em. It taught me so much in my life such as working hard, mitigating risk, thinking through every decision I make etc. There isn't really any other game that brings me so much joy, pain and lessons to learn. The most important one I've learnt is that just like poker, life's also a game. Do the best you can and just keep playing, no matter the variance. Enjoy the ups and downs but also enjoy the process. Reply to this thread reasons why you love poker

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Reply to this thread reasons why you love poker
I wouldn't say I love poker, but I like to play, when I have time, as I reward sometimes I can make some money without running anything, and I leave my wife happy.😁

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
When my wife is angry at me because of xyz, I just tell her that's variance..
I love my family and I like poker a lot.

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we love Poker because we love the cards, the money, the feelings of joy, the suspense, the fact that each hand is different, this game is constantly evolving, when we play live, having chips in hand, feeling the cards, acting, analyzing the behavior of opponents, developing our sense of observation, finally it's a real passion that we share with other enthusiasts.
Thanks to poker we meet people and get to know them very well

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker for the same reasons as you, friend, it helps me relax in the evenings after my work.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Yes, I agree. Poker is a pleasure to relax after a day of work

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Because poker is a very exciting game.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker requires very specific mental skills. My main complaint about poker is that it does not allow me to fully control the situation during the game, and therefore completely control my life.It doesn't matter where your holiday takes place. You can enjoy legal gaming at the table anywhere. On the street, in the office, in a restaurant, in the park, on a boat.Poker allows you to observe people’s emotions in real time, read fears, and loss.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Its a very fun game XD
God bless

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I had already heard about it and seen it in some films, but I only started learning and playing it two weeks ago, it's a very interesting game that makes time pass and can also make you money

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s great that you enjoy the game and you found yourself in it, but what’s good for you doesn’t necessarily mean it suits someone else

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really liked the way you described poker and its similarities to everyday life. I 100% agree with you. I also believe that poker helps a person develop personal qualities, not to rush into anything, and make balanced and thoughtful decisions. I like this game because it requires you to think with your head, and everything depends on what decision you make, just like in real life. Just like you, this game taught me a lot. Any sport helps a person develop certain skills, the main thing is to learn to feel and understand it.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You can't help but enjoy this game! I discovered it when I was in college and I've never stopped playing it since!

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love it too but sometimes I'm afraid that it could become an adicción, so we have to be careful