why i hate jamie gold

T

T-MaQ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jamie Gold played a level of poker that got into the "heads" of other players. He manipulated the players, and won pots (and yes some hands he was very extrememly lucky on) Alot of his preflop calls (with raises in front of him) were ultimately donkey calls, however, he flopped the cards, and made his move.

Daniel N. will pay to see almost every flop then try to destroy the rest who are still in the hand once the flop has landed, only difference is, Daniel doesn't sit there and manipulate your play preflop, and then get in your head and sorta tick you off. LOL

i agree here. he got into people heads and pretty much got what he wanted from them most of the time. of course he was lucky. anybody who wins an event that size with that amount of money at stake needs luck, what player doesn't? he had the sizeable chip stack to take chances as well. he was getting a lot good cards. you can't blame him for that.

T

T-MaQ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and for him playing on high stakes poker and getting crushed. i haven't seen the episode, but there is a different mindset when you play cash games and tournaments, at least im my opinion and from my experiences

I

imlosinit4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jamie Gold was a little lucky.But no one can make it through a field that size without making very many correct decisions.That takes skill and luck.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He made two final tables at the WSOP this year alone. He's won about a million dollars in various tournaments outside of his WSOP Main Event win.

The post you're looking to make now goes something along the lines of "I stand corrected. I suppose I could have looked these things up for myself, and I regret that I didn't."

I'm sorry if that seems like a snippy answer, but seriously, you could have looked this up yourself instead of giving that job to the rest of us.

Not to mention 14th in this years HORSE event, which was the toughest field, skill wise.