Chips
You decide the outcome of your game)

D

danielbalaci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, you need to keep some patience. If you loose in situations like this - this is just a "bad luck". You know - this is poker. I saw lots of terrible bad beats lots of time. Sure, this makes you feel disappointed. But this is the part of the game.
I,m sure this "bad luck" will leave you one day. And you will win with AA and KK most of the times. Wish you best of luck and some patience.

I played for more than 5 years and the "bad luck" as you say stood right next to me :) , I have lost so many important tournaments with AA that I think that is the worst hand that I could get, at cash games I do not even say, but I do not care, I've never lost money from my wallet, I play only with the money from freerolls or from bonuses, I do not get mad because for me IS JUST A GAME :) .

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, probably because you have a terrible range.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Do You have the same problem Like me.........?

It looks like you are suffering from what is called negativity bias. Most people suffer at some stage in their life. I’m not sure if suffering and suffer are the right words to use, but they will have to do.

Negativity bias, as it applies to poker, is that our brains are wired to remember bad beats but not the good hands. I can recall details of many of my “bad beats”, but cannot remember one hand in such detail, where the result was a good one. And there has been thousands.

I could go into a detailed explanation of why this happens, but best you google “negativity bias”, and read some of information there.

And obviously, take on board some of the good advice here and read the strategy articles on Cardschat and elsewhere on the web.

Good luck with future tournaments

Usually I`m in tourny till my opponent gets lucky

Now isn’t that a coincidence. The exact same thing happens to me. Lol.

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably because he plays better than you. Analyze your game. Analyze the ranges of the opponent.

P

Pinokio_385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
danielbalaci Thanks for your advice.......Now I see that this does not happen to me alone.......

P

Pinokio_385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course thank you and others for advice