Why do you love poker even if you are on a losing streak?

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Because poker gives emotions, and no matter what, if you get high from the game, then no streak is a hindrance to you.

Sicamous

Sicamous

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I adore poker even if I'm on a losing streak as there are so many different types of games available I can just move over from cash games to different tournament types or spin and go. If I'm having a particularly bad day, I can spend time studying hands or just play freerolls.

L

LOKIE77

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing live poker NL TH cash games to test my skills (strategies and tactics) and intuition. I love the challenge of figuring out my opponents strategies and strengths and weaknesses and exploiting both strengths and weaknesses. IE if they are very LAG and overly aggressive with marginal hands I come over the top with a solid holding or let them do the betting then raise them big on the river tell em the bad news. Its fun and exciting.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love is to much of a word to define it. Just like playing it... and about the losing streaks, its just like a relationship. There are ups and downs, but thats whats make it beautiful :ROFLMAO:

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It's adrenaline and a lot of emotions 😀