Have fun in your free time and make money

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like poker because it first brings me passion, adrenaline when I play each hand, and it also helps me a lot in my personal life, it has helped me have a healthy lifestyle, and finally earn money too.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to like it because I saw some movie scenes, and it always seemed like the "charm of poker" then I started playing and felt the adrenaline of the game, and it became fun... =D

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Competitiveness, money and fun, that's why I play!

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cause poker is rigged and confuse me:cool::p:eek::coffee:

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker because it distracts me from everyday things and brings joy and excitement into my life.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like the adrenaline that the game provides, I also like the competition.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
well, at least playing poker is interesting)))

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This game is special. Some games are based on strategy, say chess. In others, everything is determined by chance, this is how slot machines are designed. The third type is where to win you need to guess the opponent’s intentions, as in the children’s game “rock, paper, scissors.” And poker combines all these types of games. Success depends simultaneously on strategy, chance and the ability to bluff. For those who need bright emotions and are prone to adventure, poker brings real pleasure.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like card games, and most of all poker. I like that during the game I make someone think, someone forces me to make difficult decisions, count my outs and chances of winning, and somewhere to give in to feelings, and you can just have a good free time.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Because it's an entertaining card game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I just like poker as a card game, so the big advantage is that we play for real money and can win a good amount of money, so most players, including me, play poker to win money in poker

IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
From a mathematical complexity standpoint, it is the best NP-Hard problem I can play regularly.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Good fun and competition, and at the same time you can win money that is useful for playing in tournaments.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why do you like poker?
Poker is an opportunity to achieve financial independence! I personally associate poker with the word "hope". Poker is the hope of each of us for a bright future. :unsure:

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker makes me use my brain a little bit , and once in a while i win some money .

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Firstly, because it's a card game that can easily be detached from randomness. Generally, in any other game of this kind, it's challenging to assert that luck is not the most crucial factor. In poker, while you can experience both good and bad runs, your skills make the difference.
And secondly, personally, I find it very enjoyable. If you want to improve and delve deeper into the game, there are always more things to learn and enhance. Besides, it's quite challenging and provides economic rewards as well.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby, a good game that brings me joy and money. Poker doesn't make money as often as I'd like, but I still enjoy the game almost every day.

D

dlstein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you like poker?
i wouldn't be playin' if it weren't for freerolls, but when i make a final table it is so much worth it to make something for just my time after being homeless for around 30 years (15 years 2 different times).