Why Do Poker Sites Protect the Privacy of Cheaters?

riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WELL THATS A GOOD QUESTION...................because it's so prevalent that earmarking cheaters would cost them alot of rake. a couple college buddies of mine have over 23 aliases....each at poker stars and full tilt..............and they still can play. I was floored. thats just 2 fellas I know...............???????

bustermoves

bustermoves

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eventualy they will be caught,and banned.of course with that many accounts they will probably find a way around being banned.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume since you're all for not protecting the privacy of cheaters that you've sent a list of all their names to Stars/FT?

bustermoves

bustermoves

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to bag there isnt some way they can black list all the cheats, colluders,multi accounters,and ban them from playing anywhere for ever

Q

quads

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wake up and smell the coffee........

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well when they try to withdraw let's see how far they get. They will waste all their time playing and if they actually win they won't see a penny of it, that will be funny.

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly when it comes time to withdraw, they'll see existant IDs for same IP and Withdrawl Info...and BAM account banned, time down the drain.