Why do people do this?

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not you doofus (do American's still say that?), the SB. You weren't the SB were you, because then you would be slagging yourself off?!

zinzan1000

zinzan1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
Not at all, and if someone HAS played a good game and been knocked out, then GG is an appropriate thing to type. If they HAVEN'T, it probably isn't, not in my opinion anyway, but it is a friendly Cardschat thing. I don't know whether people say it when I bust out, i've usually pulled the powercable out of the computer before it's been typed!

You would be great TV in a live televised event, all the remaining players could shout in unison, " GOOD GAME ROB " after you have your moment.

millarski

millarski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
Not you doofus (do American's still say that?), the SB. You weren't the SB were you, because then you would be slagging yourself off?!

LOL. I feel like a total twat :eek: . I've been hassled before about my shoddy typing and grammar so I assumed you were just another person getting on my back.

neishe

neishe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone can play every hand perfectly and still lose hence they played a good game, Likewise a donk can play like a complete idiot and beat a few players maybe even place. Why is it so ludicrous to compliment a good player on his/her performance?

R

respira

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I reserve gg for people at the final table in general tournaments, but for forum tournaments I say it to most everybody as a common courtesy.

Scouse

Scouse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that is fair Respira. I think, (although having layed on yet!), that forum tournaments there is proabably more fo a community feel - which warrants a greater courtesy.

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heres to you Twizzyboop, GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG