to train and learn to improve my game of poker,

to make friends and for fun.​

iveyrocks21

iveyrocks21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why play? Because it's free money. Though I agree with the comment about the 10,000+ free rolls, that's just way to crazy. I can not see someone winning a 10,000 person freeroll without being a donkey themselves. That's the benifit to private FR, they are generally fewer people and for the most part decent players. (For the most part I said)
freerolls are a great BR builder.

houcowboy

houcowboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly FT and PS and have never deposited on any site.

I am not a professional poker player and the freerolls were the only way I was going to have to build up a BR and play for real money.

I have managed to build up small BRs on both sites, but it wasn't easy.

I still play them occasionally, when I can find one that does not have 1000 players!

U

upperdawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant get past the donk hour. if i can i would pratice the art of watching the betting pratice of my oppolnets sorry about the spelling errors.:)
Someone had asked me why do I play freerolls if you have a bankroll? This is actually a very good question. I read online that actually some well known PROs play freerolls to fine tune their games. After hearing that, I decided to adopt the same philosophy. After of course I survive the donk hour, then serious players come alive. For the next few hours I train on understanding people's betting patterns. This is the only tell you can have when playing online. Overall, why not fine tune yor game for free.

R

roy22284

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whether you have a bankroll or not, you still cannot resist that "FREE" money calling! you put nothing up so why not take the chance and see where it may lead!

protogirl

protogirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol yeah you can't go wrong with free.
They're so long though..

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not play? They are free and you can win money. a no-brainer.

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
new at the game so freerolls on the sites are great way to start a bankroll and improve your game. staying away from all ins is the first challenge and trying to get to the first break.

D

dajew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can say that i see both sides. I was playing in a freeroll last night first hand. I had AhKh flop comes 5h7h2h. nut flush. bet a little guy comes over the top all in. i call. he had 9h3s. turn 6h river yep you guessed it 8h. lol... but playing in big tournaments is good practice. yea know money in it really but if you can make it into the top ten concently your doing something right.:D

M

marvinas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls help me to improve my game against very loose opponents. I cannot expect always to find only pros or serious guys to play against, so these LAG players handling skills come very handy. And then it is a nice way to spend some time when I get bored with solitaire or minesweeper :)

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jesus this thread is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeroll Passwords