Who's the best poker player from your country?

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The UK. has many good players, Some are in the Hendon Mob! which originated in London, but many have come from other Countries and settled here in the UK.
Jake Cody is one player I look up to, being the youngest player to win the Triple Crown at the age of 22. Then there is Sam Trickett who has won over 10 million Pounds in his Poker career, and then there is Liv Boeree who is one of the most beautiful female players in my opinion.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I consider Dorian Rios as the best player in Venezuela although Tulio Bertoli recently won the first LAPT for Venezuela

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me the best Venezuelan Player currently for the year 2023 is Dorian Alejandro Rios. He is among the top five poker professionals in Latin America. He is usually among the top positions of the tournaments in which he participates weekly. He is a regular at No Limit Hold'em tournaments, either live or online, and his results are very good. According to a report, he is between five and ten percent of the best ranked, while on more than one occasion he is capable of winning. The general rankings place him among the top hundred on the planet, a major milestone that makes him the best "poker player" in Venezuela.
Dorian Rios

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best from Peru is Diego Ventura

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm from Ukraine and in my opinion, Alexander Dovzhenko is the best Ukrainian poker player. I had the honor to play with him several times at the same table.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question, in my country (Ecuador) I haven't heard about someone who wins a lot of money playing at poker, probably there is a lot of them, but in the Apps of poker I've seen guys of my country.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Difficult question, I guess when you recently won the wsop main event you are high up on that list, and it was not much luck involved.

Espen Jorstad is from my country. I rank him highly.

jorstad-wins-poker-tournament.jpg

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yuri M. Dzivielevski, known as “thenerdguy”, is the best Brazilian, but I have great admiration for André “Akkari”

Vitorbismark

Vitorbismark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here in brazil, the best player we have is Rafael Moraes, he's on the poker stars team of professionals, and he spares no effort to share his knowledge on his YouTube channel.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yuri Martins Dzivielevski
(theNERDguy)

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
There aren't many professional poker players in my country. most play as recreation. but Diego Ventura is the best known

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think in Brazil it’s Akkari. He has a huge name here and i like him very much.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't really like the term 'best poker player' and IMO the earnings don't always show their actual poker skills(some people at the top of All Time Money List probably can't even be winning players at low stakes online...), still from Romania we have quite a few really good live poker players even if we exclude Daniel Negreanu(one of my fav poker players- especially because of his love for the game and his drive to always improve and adapt his game...): one of this poker players is Alexandru Papazian($4m in live earnings)- he won the EPT Monte Carlo a few years back but he's having great results each year...

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In Brazil there are good players, famous is André Akkari

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy for us Canadians to answer, it is Daniel Negreanu! In my opinion one of the very top players in the world and man can he ever get a good read on what other players are holding in their hands.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's me because I don't know anyone else.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion , the best Brazilian player nowadays is Yuri Martins