Who is Your Favorite Poker Streamer on Twitch?

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch Wadzon ,the best of the Russian streamers in my opinion

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anatoly Filatov is my favorite streamer. he inspires for the game. after looking stream seems that now win against everyone and everything.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching all the top poker twitch streamers, my favorite would have to be a split between Lex Veldhuis and Jason Summerville. I don't really know why I enjoy they're content so much, it must be because of all the action they produce. It's super entertaining and educational. They explain everything while they play, much like other streamers.

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch on the following players Jaime Staples, Kevin Martin, JCarverPoker, Daniel Negreanu, Randy "nanonoko" Lew, Doug Polk Poker :D

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Xflixx is excellent his Tuesday crash guides are interesting 👌 and talks a lot of sense, CourtneyBee for obvious reasons is another fav 🌋

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
James staples interesting and fun streamer)

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jason Sommerwille is the best streamer and human that likes to stream and spend his time in chat with many people, besides he is team online pro so he is remarkable!!!!!

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dan O'Brian is pretty awesome.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my top list
1.kevin martin
2.jaime staple
3.tonka

why i put kevin in top bcouse he always explain when he make some decision that we can learn..

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me the best is Thiago Rawls because he plays at the limit that I can and I intend to play, which is the micro limit of 1.10 or less. With him I've learned a lot and he always arrives at the final tables of almost every tournament he plays.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sommerville is one of a kind , he is very good player and a very good entertainer. I like watching him because he analyzes very often action he takes.
also like toknaaaa , staples siblings, kmart

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watched TheFan83 take down the Sunday Million on stream.

Always wondered how good you have to run to win that tournament and now I know.

Seems like a good guy to watch on future Sundays.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have been watching streams for some time lately . I 've watched some of James Staples that are funny , a few of Nanonoko (I thought he would be my favourite , cause he also plays zoom ,but I saw the hands he plays , imo very loose , I stopped watching him ) .
Also I like xflixx , I have started watching his videos , still at the beginning the ''grindingitup'' series , live at the moment haven't watched any at all :eek: .
In the future I ' ll search for more :)

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No doubt tonka is number one in streamers, cauze he got max buin ins, he is just making online 10k$ or loosing 10k$ and sitting with funny face, not getting boring, all other streams should take him in consideration cauze he has talent to make some entertainment of auditions, most other streamers sitting low buyins or middle buy ins and most boring talking and not interesting as watching tonkaap

F

fullofdrugs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Tonkaaaa too. Jason Sommerville is also nice.

M

Mahsa dMo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Evan from Gripsed.com is the best. Specially the times he brings along guests on Youtube or Twitch. He gives you a lot of insight and high level analyze. I strongly recommend checking them out.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tonkaaa is my fave

I also enjoy Kevin Martin's channel, and he seems to be improving

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like jaime staples and kevin martin. Those two do a good job

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have only a few channels I follow on twitch, but, my favorite is the one where I can see myself live --->> www.twitch.tv/sightasm

lol

meagain00

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorit poker streamer is Liya Novikova

HypnoT0AD

HypnoT0AD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jason Sommerwille is the best streamer and human that likes to stream and spend his time in chat with many people, besides he is team online pro so he is remarkable!!!!!

Mirko!! :D

Always a good time when jcarver is streaming

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonkaaaa is the best especially since he streams so often and happens to be a high stakes online MTT boss.

I agree the "best" stream for me, as far as trying to learn something about MTTs has to be Tonka he has the ability to analyze his play and explain it pretty simply while multi-tabling this is not easy. lol . He is definitely a pro, He has the receipts to prove it. Some of the other guys are twitch streamers who play poker Tonka is definitely a poker player who streams on twitch. Big difference, I watch other streams too. Some just for entertainment. I am a huge Doug Polk fan. He does not play poker on stream that often anymore but he puts out good content

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anatoly Filatov, is the best streamer. Also he spend his time in chat with many people, answering all their questions.