Who is Your Favorite Poker player and why?

K

Kranksy89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Durrr the beast

I always liked negreanu while watching tourneys in early 2000's but not so much now.In the new age of streaming lex veldhuis is hugely entertaining.

Fab player of all time tom 'durrrr' Dwan absolute beast.

This hand one of my favs.
Announced the bluff as well.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is very entertaining to watch. He is like a live analyst at the table.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, because in my opinion he is entertaining, enthusiastic and explaining what is going on (cards/bets/reads, whatever is relevant), understandable for a simple guy like me.

V

Vadim5656

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite is fish2013 from Belarus on Pokerstars high limits player

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fatima de melo and Maria Lampropulos. I love girls in poker )

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now my favourite poker player is Victor "Isildur1" Blom. I watched his last live performance at partypoker German Millions. That was just amazing game from him and a very deserved win. Of course, he was lucky sometimes, but i,m sure this guy deserve a win.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel negreanu, because he seem to be pleasant at the table and a really good player, I learned too much from him videos

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite 2 poker players are negreanu and ivey love they game the way they play always been a fan of those 2,and mike the mouth is just fun to watch sometimes

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think it;s Phil Ivey for all the achievements he has in his poker career , his winnings , his unique , indescribable but awesome style , the winnings and ofcourse the way he makes fish fold with his magic look :D But Negreanu is also a player I admire the most :)

W

winston kay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching Freddie Deeb because he's not afraid to call and reraise. He can practically read his opposition.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite poker player is Daniel Negreanu, I dont know if it is because his big propaganda in the media or his great attitude at the tables, but the thing is I have seen him and it is a great poker player for me :D

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
-Cash Games: Lars Luzak, Viktor Blom, Allen Kessler,Chip Reese, Mikael Thuritz, and the Hac and Di Dang brothers.

MTTs: Stu Ungar,Gallen Hall,Davidi Kitai, Chris Ferguson, Alexandros Kolonias, Greg Merson.

TinkCzru

TinkCzru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I gotta say Daniel Negreanu. Positivity on another level, hand reading blows my mind regularly, and just an all around good guy. Very friendly and talented and humble. Can’t get better than that

IamVALHALLA

IamVALHALLA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gus Hansen for me. His style of play is how I would love to play, but just couldn't pull it off.

Hate - Antonio Esfandiari, and only because of one single hand he played. He raised all-in, got called, and stood up with this unbearably smug look holding AA in the air like he couldn't possibly lose.
Can't stand him.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favorite poker player is Daniel Negreanu, one he is from canada another is he seems to have the nack to be
able to tell what two cards the player he is playing against
has. He not always right but seems to be in the ballpark area.

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have favorite poker player and I don't need it.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll go for Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier, because I've been following him since he played Starcraft back in the days, before he start his professional carrier in poker. I'm really happy for him, because he made it to the top. I really like his plays. I'll vote for ElkY always. He is my favorite poker player. I got really big respect to all of the pro-poker players, but ElkY is my favorite.
Filip Krstevski.

S

sakuraitaro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dwan or Ivey are the two guys who could be the best NLHE player on the planet on any given night. When the best players in the world fear you, you are the best.

S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Akkari you like the style of play and being Brazilian!