Who is your favorite poker player?

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, do you think Adrian Mateos is one of the best poker players in the world today? In my opinion he is a very complete player, in addition to sometimes throwing some scary bluffers, and sincerely today I follow him a lot to try to improve my game. Who is your favorite poker player for you?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite players is Liv Boeree and Vanessa Russo. These players have achieved excellent results and proved that women can also be professional players.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like poker Team Inner Mikhail Shalamov I often watch his streams on twitch I like him as a poker player and as a person

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are a lot of strong players, but in my view Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey are some of the best poker players.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that there are a lot of really good players. Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth and Phil Ivey are amazing players. Nowadays, I follow some online players that are awesome in their games. I like see CrownUpGuy, wizowizo, Grafetekkel, Negriin and ImDaNuts. I really like Negriin. He is from my country! For me is the best player :)

Sorry for my english :D

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all , I have only watched tv shows , hsp , wsop , pad etc.... so from that I say I like a few
Phil Ivey
Tom Dwan
Eli Elezra
Sammy Fahar
Huck Seed
Barry Greenstein
to name a few , I saw John Juanda somewhere, I liked him at the time, Tom Dwan style is one I've watched a lot, but Greenstein's is one I may look for more, and also the Magician Antonio , :)

S

st00art

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite is Daniel Negreanu. Really skillful and entertaining player. He Has personality unlike many other pros.

B

blazer1027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a big fan of Shannon Shorr. I'm from Alabama (actually live in the city in grow up in) so it's cool to see someone from here do so well. Plus, in interviews I've heard he seems like a down to earth guy and someone I can relate to.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
without a doubt and Akkari, my biggest dream and being part of his team and being a professional player!