Who is your favorite poker player?

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Tom Dwan, because he's such a charming, well and as a player, too personal)

Haggard88

Haggard88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi sharks, i would love to know who is your favorite poker player and why?

I personally love mr Tom Dwan, all those videos on youtube of him doing crazy bluffs are amazing hehe

True, he has become a legend.
And defo my favorite poker player. I do like phil Ivye as well however tom has proven he has it all in a poker player.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the legend Stu Ungar the real kid poker

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I admire Stud Ungar, he was a great player, I wonder what would have done today in the online poker.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me

Im my favorite poker player. I have the ability, if not for dice and black jack i would be rich.

I have won, hundreds of thousands playing poker the past 2 decades and lost that to some rigged dice site and black jack.

So, ya...me. I am so good, but nobody knows that...lots of personal issues prevented me from being part of a poker community, like 2 plus 2 or pocket fives..and being a somebody in the poker world. Its a travesty really.

I had a really bad gambling problem and dice killed my chance at my poker dreams. I dont play dice anymore, or black jack..so i guess i could still do it? Ya, i can still do it guys!!!

Haha, i just self motivated myself.

Ok, if i have to pick a real pro, its Ivey and not even close.

M

Maksimus71087

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
I have 2 fawourite poker players. Daniel Negreanu and Christopher Bryan Moneymaker.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to answer this, and then realized I like almost all of them from Doyle, to Daniel and Polk, Brad Owen and one of my favorite degenerates, Ryan Depaulo. If they have a video, been on TV, Vlog I've probably seen it. Oh can't forget Sever, jungle man,

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to answer this, and then realized I like almost all of them from Doyle, to Daniel and Polk, Brad Owen and one of my favorite degenerates, Ryan Depaulo. If they have a video, been on TV, Vlog I've probably seen it. Oh can't forget Sever, jungle man,

Just watched Depaulo. He’s amusing and doesn’t take poker as serious Like Boski’s stuff too.
The epic run video by Depaulo at Collusus I liked

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I personally love mr Tom Dwan, all those videos on youtube of him doing crazy bluffs are amazing hehe
much like Daniel Negreanu, for me he is a complete player, as Tom Dwan, I think it kind of crazy.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
The player that I like the most is Johnny Moss because of his form and strategy when playing that sometimes is very unpredictable and difficult to read

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Phil Hellmuth great player:cool: