Who is Your Favorite Female Poker Player?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.When I started poker my favorite player was Vanessa Rousso.That girl is really charismatic and talented in the game.Then,ir appeard the great Vanessa Selbst with that aggressively and coldly in the tough moments which really impressed me a lot.It is a pity that both girls are not on the tour anymore.Nowadays, we have a solid player like Kristen Bicknell and the charismatic and also great player Maria Ho but my favorite female player is Vanessa Selbst.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy choice: Barbara Enright!

She was the first woman to win three WSOP bracelets, and is the only female player to have made it to the final table of the $10,000 buy-in main event.

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa Selbst. For some reason it is interesting to watch her play)

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never asked myself such a question, but I think there are a lot of decent women in the poker world.

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always been a fan of Annie Duke, but Liv is no slouch either. Gotta give Debi credit for the grind too!

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There are many! But I like Jennifer Harman a lot as she is a regular in Bobby´s Room at the Bellagio. Her chapter about Limit Holdem in Super System 2 is great! But Maria Ho and Vanessa Selbst are also two great players. And I really like Vicky Coren and was happy when she won twice at the EPT.

BussinessSox

BussinessSox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Annie Duke. Just because she kicked my butt heads up back in the day when ultimate bet was the main site I played at. Was fun to play her and really put on perspective why she's a pro and I was just a recreational player. Made me think allot about my game play plus it was just cool to say I played against her.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the performance of Vanessa Selbst, I really want to play like her, but I lack her courage and determination. You have to work on yourself, catch the wave, drive, and then everything will probably work out.

E

eugenedav

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa Russo is my favorite female poker player. I respect all the female poker skills though. They all have their special attributes. Much respect from me.