Who is your favorite female player

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been seeing some posts about woman in poker latelly, all focused on the differences between man and woman, but i wanna stray away from that topic and just ask whats CC favorite(s) female players.

For me would be Mimi Tran, because when i started playing poker i loved to watch the games comentated by Mike Sexton and i remember a very good but unlucky run on wsop that she almost took the bracelet and i remember liking her playstyle.
For modern days i would say Jennifer Shehade, because i loved to watch the pokerstars events and i like de idea of using chess skills on poker, she also ran a awesome poker podcast.

How about the CC folks, whats your favorites?

K

klaus210dieter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still like Jennifer Harman the most.
Met her in munich at a full tilt poker event , she was very friendly.
Shes one of the best pokerplayers , no matter men or women

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like Vicky Koren and the charming Maria Lampropoulos! They are not only highly professional players ,but also very beautiful women!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well!!!she is not highly professional player but I like to play with highly skilled Slavica Sarajevcic, best bluffer I have met

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I follow Day Kotoviezy and she is an excellent player, I love when she streams she is my favorite, also Courtney Gee, heymonia, I almost always watch her streams, I learn a lot about her game and that is why they are one of my favorites:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite player is Liv Boeree. She is a professional, has achieved significant success, and in my opinion she is one of the best.
Good luck.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In terms of playing Maria Lampropolus, Gaelle Baumann and Kristen Bicknell.

In terms of watchable - Samantha Abernathy.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
annette obrestad

she is not only my favorite female player but one of my favorite players in general