Who would you like to see win the WSOP Main Event?

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wouldnt it be nice if legendary Johny Chan won wsop 2022 MAIN event? and prove that he is a real master of poker again..

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would think it would be great if one of our admis would win that and I don't care who. But I would be very happy about that, of course, even if it is only* a member. But it would be nice to imagine someone sitting there with the CC logo and then winning.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unknown, amateur, rookie - accidentally entered the tournament.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would think it would be great if one of our admis would win that and I don't care who. But I would be very happy about that, of course, even if it is only* a member. But it would be nice to imagine someone sitting there with the CC logo and then winning.
I'm not one of our lovely Admins persay but as a C.C. team member I've got you and will jump on that particular grenade for the community! 😉

Just rustling up the buy in!

Only a few more thousand sofas for me to rummage in and we're good to go...

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm not one of our lovely admins Persay but as a C.C. team member I've got you and will jump on that particular Grenade for the community! 😉

Just Rustling Up The Buy In!

Only a few more thousand sofas for me to rummage in and we're good to go...

Playing for us is not what I thought of it, just the fact that one of our wonderful community would win with our logo. You should play for yourself and I wish everyone who will play there the best of luck. I assume that it was fun of you because of the thousands of sofas you mentioned, but someone might get a cheap ticket to play there you never know. But if you are serious that you will play there then I wish you every success and don't forget to wear our logo then lol

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Playing for us is not what I thought of it, just the fact that one of our wonderful community would win with our logo. You should play for yourself and I wish everyone who will play there the best of luck. I assume that it was fun of you because of the thousands of sofas you mentioned, but someone might get a cheap ticket to play there you never know. But if you are serious that you will play there then I wish you every success and don't forget to wear our logo then lol
You will see CC emblazoned, don't worry!

Hope to be starting a stream channel soon, that could help me reduce the required number of sofas..! 😉

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a FuriaGG fan, from counterstrike to league of legends..

In Poker Akkari (the owner of Fúria) and Rafael Moraes one if its partners would make me wear the Fúria Jersey and scarf while watching and eating some popcorn along with some beers!

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will see CC emblazoned, don't worry!

Hope to be starting a stream channel soon, that could help me reduce the required number of sofas..! 😉
Let us know when you do it, I'd love to see it, good luck with that and don't think too much about it, jump in the water gg

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldnt it be nice if legendary Johny Chan won WSOP 2022 MAIN event? and prove that he is a real master of poker again..

I agree with mina271, I would like more than one of our members to win it, but I'm sure it will be, it's just not the time, and we will have a great party for sure gg

WSOP