Who thinks these people are annoying as HELL?

S

SpookMBluffwell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to have the notes section open instead of chat in cash games and the "info" section on while playing sng's/mtts

Good idea, and probaBLY GETS YOU FARTHER THAN LISTENING TO A BUNCH OF NONSENSE FROM WANNABE PRO POKER PLAYERS WHO THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS A DONK WHEN THEY SHUT DOWN THEir bluffing game!

Brodermatt

Brodermatt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that if people are trash talking and teeing off, it's usually due to a bad beat, or they really are just a keyboard warrior. You shouldn't be annoyed by it, as it usually means you are winning.
If it gets to you and starts to play with your game, turn off chat, or if your playing on pokerstars, call the mod, they will assist in any chat issues.

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't even feel irritated by those people. Thy only talk shit because they can't win a pot. But what irritate me is when people write down the cards they have even when the round is not over and that is a hint too much. sometimes people write down every round the cards they get and that is annoying.

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its funny how people are 10 ft. Tall and bulletproof when they are 400 miles away, sitting behind a desk typing.
This is what you're dealing with.

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg~original

-

B

blueduck88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really annoys me too. When i get really pissed off I just mute them. Cursing at them will not accomplish anything

Akorps

Akorps

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always leave chat off because of that kind of thing.

redcross

redcross

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes!! I love it when you are playing and hit on a flush or straight and they say something like "you lucky idiot, that was such a donk play" and it makes me think no you are the donk because you are blind to the outs on the board.

Occasionally I'll talk back but it's just a stupid troll who will never shut up so more offer ill block there chat and let everyone else deal with them. BTW have you ever noticed these people late in tourneys?? Seems like they usually don't make it past the first few levels because they ran into a "lucky idiot"

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Просто выбивай его из игры, и все, ну или чат выключай, как выше написано. Не обращай внимания на неудачников.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :icon_scra :icon_scra :icon_scra :icon_scra :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

D

dominoXXL

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its best to ignore them and keep cool. Dont let them affect your game, close chat/call moderator, or best solution beat them with your cards :D. Juanes i think Balyev agreed with us. :))

INGAJ

INGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when someone wins hand because of luck and starts to say that he's the best player and he's going to destroy everyone. when it starts to irritate me. And i'm starting to make stupid mistakes, and annoying player wins

INGAJ

INGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Просто выбивай его из игры, и все, ну или чат выключай, как выше написано. Не обращай внимания на неудачников.,

He means that you need to kick that player or exit chat, or just ignore him