Who is sick of bad losers??

M

meade111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've gotten used to them. Everyonce in a while it's fun to egg them on. They hate it when you do really immature things like"Nah, Nah Nah Nah nah"

Wonka22

Wonka22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL I say Na na na na quite often.....and sometimes follow it up with a Hey Hey Hey

A

actionjmac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree. "beats" bad or not are a part of the game. I think everyone gets a little frustrated from time to time but to stick around for more then one comment is just silly.

kaiWalk

kaiWalk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I see players like, I always edit notes to included "easily tilted"

If you know someone gets emotional, use it to your advantage.

The next time you play them, show a bluff early to piss them off and talk a little smack. Then BINGO! an ATM at the table.

Players that behave that way do not have their emotions under control. I find that they usually fall under the heading of "micro-stakes Johnny Chan" and can be easily manipulated.

Every bit of information obtained at a table provides profit potential. The key is recognizing how to use it. Of course the occasional bad-guy suckout happens, but even then, it just stokes his ego and increases your own profit potential.

Good cards & don't let them get under skin, get under theirs.

L

LarryT503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know what I dislike even more is when they are arguing with another player during the game. It is difficult to make a bet unless you have a killer hand because the two are engaged in a pissing match. I just wait for one to go out so play can resume a normal pattern.