Who is the Loyalest Cardschat Member of them All?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bowdoinchest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:bootyshak Thats right.... This is Bowdoin / BowdoinChesster. Watch out for me online, I'm all over the place, and I know I've played a lot of you before, at a lot of different places. Thats why I want to know which ones of you people feel like you are the most loyal cardschat members. To qualify, you have to do two things. 1. You have to talk up cardschat poker forum in the chatrooms in various tournaments... and 2. You have to come back to cardschat.com and post everything you know about the best deals and bonuses from the various poker rooms. No deposit bonuses, freerolls, special offers, the whole nine yards... Respond to this thread with yourr "goodies" to share with all of us! I'll start, but you guys better follow suit!

Hollywoodpoker.com has $30 prize pool FREEROLLS, registration starts on the hour every hour.. and the best part...ONLY 30 PLAYERS per freeroll!!! Its awesome but you gotta sign up fast.

PokerHost Poker room- DID YOU KNOW? that you can play there with the free money they give you and turn it into real money?! Yep, get 100,000 play points, enter a single table 10 person tournament, get first place, win 5 bucks!!! If you start with 300,000 you can win $15.. The whole process takes about 2 hours all together. A great/easy way to start a bankroll.

Lastly, pokerchamps has freerolls that start every half hour and run 24/7. They never max out, so you can ALWAYS join...

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

I consider that the most faithful are those who have the most comments or views.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was reading this and thinking, PokerHost?? What time machine did this guy step out of? And then I saw the date... :rolleyes: Please don't bump old threads like that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.