Who is the highest earning Cardchatter?

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winners get banned I see sometimes, here and elsewhere, wonder why? :rolleyes:

afaik, yuckymonkey never got banned from here. He just lost interest and now posts on 2p2 only.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Full Tilt no I haven't (deposited in 05 when I 1st started on there), but on 4 other poker sites I've built from just freerolls.

Why would you do that? Once you've built a BR on a site and you want to play on another one, you should transfer the money between those so that you can benefit from deposit bonuses.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
afaik, yuckymonkey never got banned from here. He just lost interest and now posts on 2p2 only.

OK, just saying i know of a couple of cases. Not the point of this thread. Please send some baguettes. :p

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone built a bankroll without depositing any money yet and just winning free rools???

Yeah, I have never deposited on cake. I am going to once I want to take some money off. I am waiting until I have a big enough BR where I can get the maximum amount of bonus money. (Right now I don't play high enough/enough volume to clear the bonus in time.)

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Former CC members:

Okay, seriously. It's an impressive graph and quite an achievment, but... Can someone explain to me what the hell BW is doing winning 330 buy-ins at 100NL and still playing those stakes? Does he spend it all on hookers and blow?

Who's this?

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, seriously. It's an impressive graph and quite an achievment, but... Can someone explain to me what the hell BW is doing winning 330 buy-ins at 100NL and still playing those stakes? Does he spend it all on hookers and blow?

Yep he does afaik :p

Think he won almost 20k this month as well.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah, er... That didn't quite clear it up, but at least now I know that I don't know who it is. :)

CC name is koadyawn. Haven't seen him post here since that thread, but i've played him quite a lot at the FR tables on FTP. He's good...

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just read bw's PTR stats, he won 5k at 25/50 in 1 hand. I'm guessing he got it in on his first hand (tilt) then got scared (untilted).

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Given his opponent, I assume it was either a chipdump or just for shits and giggles and no money actually switched owners.

FTP_TheNuts

FTP_TheNuts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play $26-$300 MTTS, 5-10 a week maybe after work....Reply to the Reply to my post, cba to quote

NBA2K10ROCKETS

NBA2K10ROCKETS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play $26-$300 MTTS, 5-10 a week maybe after work....Reply to the Reply to my post, cba to quote

good luck with that MTT take so long did you ever try just playing cash games?

FTP_TheNuts

FTP_TheNuts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck with that MTT take so long did you ever try just playing cash games?

Good Luck? lol ive been running pretty good for the last two years imo if you check my other post, and i dont mind how long they take, the reward is so much bigger, and MTTS are what i play, im best at them, cash games bore me