Who is the funniest poker player?

D

Dmytrych

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, I like how Lex Feldhus plays,and of course Negreanu.

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played Negran yet, but if I won with him I would be the best

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most funniest pro poker play to me is Daniel Negreanu. Negreanu is just very good for TV because he makes a lot of good jokes. He makes the tables and the people watching at home laugh and have a good time. There is never a dull moment watching him.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always found Tony G funny, or maybe it was more that he used to wind people up so much and that was what made it funny. I'm guessing he would be quite annoying if you had to play him.

****ing tony G for sure, no other player spews like he does, some of the most entertaining rants/tilts ever imo

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first player that comes to my mind and always has an act is:
Phil Hellmuth

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is pretty funny when he blows up but I would have to say that Tony G is funnier.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil of Course

The antics and craziness is always good for a laugh, entertainment every time you watch. Years ago you tuned in just to see what he would do.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always got a kick out of Sammy Farha.

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First person i could think is D. Negreanu. I thought people didn't like Tony G, and Hellmuth.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say Joe Stapleton (even though he doesn't play often) and Kevin Hart are the funniest poker players!! :D:hahaha:

KJoff4u

KJoff4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always thought Humberto Brenes was funny. Just looks like a fun loving guy enjoying the game no matter the outcome. Pretty sure he is retired now.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alot of good choices so far. Freddy Deeb and Scotty Nguyen also make me laugh. The late great Devilfish was hilarious.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really think Phil Laak is hilarious but watching a Hellmuth blowup is probably the funniest thing in poker...at least the most entertaining.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definetely Negreanu, he jokes, even when he is having some bad beats, never lose humor :)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I'm agree with the many, that every player, whom you called, could to be a funny in the certain moment...
And this is confirms an one more time, that almoust every player to be a funny in any moment, including and us!:)

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funniest poker players

I think Phil helmuth is the funniest. The myself. Have a good tomorrow if you read this

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jamie Kerstetter! A great person and absolutely hilarious!
One of the best Poker Twitter follows for sure!

Though Barney Boatman made an amazingly hilarious tweet today:

https://twitter.com/barnyboatman/status/1225386087125831680?s=20

Someone offered me a job today. A job! Like I’m gonna fall for another of those get-rich-slow schemes.

I'm still laughing at that.

I'm kind of dismayed at the amount of people calling Tony G funny. The guy is a complete and utter DICK. And Kasouf? I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Defenitely Daniel Negranu, he's not joker funny, but he's defenitely knows when to say something comedic without being rude or annoying.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G of course...entertainment level 100. When i usually watch poker clips, the funniest clips are always those, which Tony G is involved in.

Hellmuth has also funny content, but only because auf his freaking out. So he's not that funny person, but it's funny he is reacting about bad beats.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always thought that Phil Laak was the funniest. I don't really know why but he always cracked me up from back in the day until now, I always enjoyed watching him play on any poker show.

G

gti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, Phil Laak is the funniest and most entertaining, most interesting poker player

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the best Poker Twitter follows for sure!

Though Barney Boatman made an amazingly hilarious tweet today:

https://twitter.com/barnyboatman/status/1225386087125831680?s=20

I'm still laughing at that.

I'm kind of dismayed at the amount of people calling Tony G funny. The guy is a complete and utter DICK. And Kasouf? I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

I agree about Barney Boatman too! I was railing a friend of mine when they were Heads-up for a wsop bracelet, and Barney was funny as well as nice :)