Who has had experience with Live Poker or Online Poker, which is better?

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I only played online, but each has its own fun. The most important thing is winning

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I used to say that offline poker is better, but now I'll say that online poker is much better and is developing much faster and is becoming more convenient for a large number of players in any country, which allows you to increase online poker sites and improves it makes it convenient for players to play from anywhere and how many tables they want is very beneficial for players

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Online because it is faster and you can play multiple tables

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Both of these types of poker have their pros and cons. Online poker is convenient because you can play it lying on the couch at home or, for example, somewhere on the road when you are going somewhere. Live poker is completely different: emotions, a poker atmosphere around, the sound of chips, a live dealer. You see all your opponents, how they behave in different situations. The feeling of playing live is very cool, in order to understand it, you have to feel it. If we talk about emotions and sensations, I choose live poker. And if we talk about the convenience of the game, then I will vote for online poker.

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have one both and enjoy doing both.

Like it more when playing live with friends but there is something about physically holding the chips and cards which is why I like live poker.

It's a bit slow compared to online and less tables so only play live once in a while

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who has had experience with Live Poker or Online Poker, which is better?
I have experienced both. Personally, I prefer Online poker because Live poker is way to slow for me and tends to get boring. Good luck.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've had several live experiences and it's certainly the best. you come face to face with your opponent studying every move and action. It's unquestionably the best

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing poker online. Although I have never played live, I can imagine the difference between playing online. After going online, you will practically have to get used to the game again. It's like if you played with virtual money and switched to playing with real money. Moreover, you will have to learn to determine the enemy’s card by his behavior.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have played in both ways, but very little live. I really feel much more comfortable playing online because it is faster and easier to see what is happening at the table. You don't even have to take the time to calculate how many BBs were bet, the total pot, etc. I would have to play more live to see what the experience is like once I feel comfortable, but it's difficult for me to see the benefits.
Although, it's worth considering that the most important tournaments are played in person. I don't know if it's tradition or simply the best way to play poker.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I do both and this is my conclusion;
Live Poker VS Online Poker

online ranges are much tighter both pre and post flop (less random spaz in everyone's range)
Most turn bluffs online are semi-bluffs and there are few random spazzy bluffs
live players are more likely to get bored and do weird stuff that can be exploited - basically the central point of both 1 and 2.

Even if online players aren't "better," i.e. more knowledgeable in the abstract, the fact that the games move faster and you can play multiple tables lessens the amount of spazzy play.
I do prefer live poker.

Organize a Home Poker Game