M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
My brother gave me a poker book for beginners over a decade ago, I read it and then I tried and I enjoyed to play and I still do.

R

Rugbysalt7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
At first I had no idea what poker was, although I saw people playing it, I still thought they were gambling. It wasn't until later that I found out that it was an incredibly exciting sport. And it was idol tom dwan who gave me the bluff passion for this sport
My dad did .
I then carried on playing as hobby .

Great fun

Inabit

Inabit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Picked it up during the mid to late 2000's when Poker was on the TV all the time. Started playing small casual games with friends. After that I started playing online and have done so on and off since then.

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Many years ago streamer that i used to watch was playing poker, i got interested lost like 10$ and forget about it until now LOL.

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
At first I watched the exciting game on TV, but I learned poker from slot machines

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker because the game brings me pleasure, joy and money. As for my favorite player, it is Sara Chafak. She is very beautiful :)

alibaba194

alibaba194

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
I began my journey into poker during my teenage years, participating in private games organized by family friends. My transition to online play occurred in September when I won a giveaway on JS's Discord for the World Poker Tour (WPT).