ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Name the 3 best poker players today and their country.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
- Bin Weng (China)
- Nacho Barbero (Spain)
- Stephen Chidwick (United Kingdom)

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My two sons and my daughter in law :D

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online or live. There should be a ranking of online players per poker site, because talking about the best live players is easy, they are famous, now the difficult thing is knowing who the best on the online platform are.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whichever 3 of the top 20 players in that game type that are running the hottest at the time

There's so much variance it's really nearly impossible to say who is objectively playing the best. To add to the point, in what format?

Do you value having a phenomenal < 30BB games over having the theoretical understanding to make proper calls facing a 2x pot river shove in a soon to be 500BB cash game pot? Should Heads up Cash players be removed from the equation even while being the last type of player you would want to end up HU on a final table with?

Just some things to think about... I mean I still haven't figured out if Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi is better and I've been wondering about it for 10 plus years

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
It's hard to answer this question these days. There's too many games and too many formats and too many good players , But i would say ;
Alex Foxen
Nacho Barbero
Dan Smith
Probably a few others but these three are heavy hitters in the past two years.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Name the 3 best poker players today and their country.
To be honest, I have never been interested in the question of who is better and even more so from which country is this better :)
This information simply does not matter to me. Of course, we have all heard of such players as Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey, Chris Moneymaker, and others, but the question of "best" is very subjective, and even more so when it comes to poker. What, in your opinion, makes a player better, the number of his titles, the total amount of prize money, or maybe there are some other qualities?

maronza1

maronza1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
1. @yogo9 Algeria
2. @maronza1 Botswana

G

godollar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
PH
Chips
The top players arent usually at the top, meaning created by the media or prostituting themselves.