Where is Your Favorite Place to Play?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like live poker but I am a little crazy and usually can only play online at shady online sites. Indians orders. Agreed upon by the kids. Yes honey.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where do you like to play poker?

1. Online poker
images

2. Electronic Poker Tables
pokertable.jpg

3. Live poker
finalnyi-stol-alma-siti-open-1500580192.jpg

Frankly I'm enjoying playing a lot online and live tournaments like the adrenaline.

T

Tyler Finnimore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lives tables to me are the most fun

A

AxelJPB77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone

Personally I have not had the joy of playing poker live, or at least on electronic tables, I hope someday it would be a great experience. So while continuing to play online to go grabbing experience and confidence.:rolleyes:

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, for now it's online poker. I wish it was live poker, but...need more free time and money :(

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which location do you prefer?

Tell me which location do you prefer to be playing poker? It's because? I prefer to play at home, because the silence in the place.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I only play poker at home. This is the most convenient place for me. At home, I can play focused and not be distracted.
Good luck.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play live and at home. I’m not sure which I prefer. I really enjoy getting out every now and then so I enjoy live for that reason. I also work an incredible amount of hours as a machinist so online I can play in more events in the time I’ve got. If I had to choose it’d be online.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing online poker in the comfort of my home. Like right now, I'm sitting on my bed with pillows propped up behind me. I'm playing a Venom satellite on my laptop and I have a tournament on my phone on Poker Bros. Live poker is too slow for me in between turns.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Home Play

The majority of my play is online and at home. The home location allows me the peace & quiet to concentrate on the game as well as the opportunity to take a break, get a drink without feeling pressured that I am holding up the game when playing live cash games with friends.

Also playing at home gives me the option of wearing any clothes I choose as it is just me and my computer and my computer doesn't care how I dress :D

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at home or at work in my office. The office is mostly at night.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play live and online. I like to play live because I like to see my opponents. I like the atmosphere of playing live also. It is good to get out of the house every now and then for me.

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play live games but if I am playing online I prefer to be at home with no distractions.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I live in a shared house with many different variety of people living with me. There is a shared bedroom and the living room and kitchen are usually occupied. It is best to make a big mug of hot coffee add a little shot of vodka and go into the smoke room. At least those people understand the poker ethics. I usually like to play on intertops.eu because they have the most vacations.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play poker online and usually play at home. Honestly, my kids do not always give me a chance to focus, but it is still the best place for me.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play online poker at home, sitting in a chair. At home, nothing distracts me, at any moment there is the opportunity to make coffee or eat.

Iggykiddo

Iggykiddo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play online mostly but wanna start going to the live tables more.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only in the house. I tried a couple of times to play other places (cafe, office ..) but that was not good.
Of course I'm talking about online poker.
I like live poker, and there I have more success so far.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker at home. I have tried playing poker in other places, but I am most comfortable at home.