demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
depends on the country in some countries poker with money is prohibited, the five years are few for making major changes I hope the poker companies have more trophies, special offers, tickets to attract more players in a five years ;)

Dim4ik555

Dim4ik555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in 5 years it will be more popular, perhaps his legalized.

nelo80

nelo80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
perhaps with new initiatives, or move it gambling for skill game, but I think it will have tendency to increase the number of players yes.

A

asauceda1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope sp bad that it will be legal online in the USA then the popularity will be at a all time high

B

bugosha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
5 year ))

As a poker fan, I've developed a love for the game and want to know where you guys think poker will be in five years. Will the poker community be exactly the same, withstand another poker boom, or slowly decline?

I think in five years, most governments will understand that the control of online poker, it is much more profitable than to fight it. After all, poker is not roulette is a game of mathematics.
This is followed by a conclusion, to control financial flows, it is necessary to close the poker within the country, we see what is happening in some European countries. Accordingly, everything will be taxed (and I think big), a poker room and the player himself. Accordingly, the growth of rail, reducing the number of players online, reducing the number of tournaments. The decline in popularity of online poker.

S

sponsor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Closer to legalsiation in the states -- overall players will increase

U

UrbanBourbon

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully it will have grown, I expect the wsop to progressively grow over time.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a poker fan, I've developed a love for the game and want to know where you guys think poker will be in five years. Will the poker community be exactly the same, withstand another poker boom, or slowly decline?

We will be playing online against other holograms in a real setting. Poker is fully legal and it will be tax revenue for uncle sam. Some say the WSOP will even be played on mars in the future.

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that the poker will be very futuristic holograms will be

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thik it validly apply all our the world

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Listening to Sublime 40oz to Freedom could you repeat the ?
Ok for real pokers on the rise again!
Play Live! More Jobs!Bigger Gtds!