Where to start NL10?

P

Pittsburgh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where to start NL10? I am in Rakeback program on FT. Where the game is easiest? Before NL10 was fishy and now I read some posts that on most sites NL10 is tight game.When you have TPTK you must play that slow,to make pot control... Is that possible? I know that that depends from situation to situation, but some people say that u must fold TPTK for raise on flop...

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think before you do anything you should try and watch some low stakes vids that we have in the video section. Also I think that what you have heard is wrong but then again I dont play on FT, I play at poker stars where @ 10nl some people just hand you money :D

P

Pittsburgh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have skill to beat NL10...I have success at SNG'os on PS(3$ and 6$) and also on some MTT's...I read many articles how to play,have PT3...I have some discusion about NL10 on some forums and many people tell me that if I bet pot three times on Kxxxx board(no flush,no straight,no Q) that KQ won't call me... That is not about FT,that is about NL10 on all sites (they said that) and I thought not to play ring games and countinue to play SNG... But some people like you says that they give you money,like i thought... Some other opinions?