Where are the OFC pineapple CC players? (Chinese poker)

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, about 10 years ago when I was playing no limit texas holdem in the halls of college, some friends arrived with a new poker variant.

We simply called it Chinese poker.
It quickly gained popularity among NLH players.
In a short time we were all in love with this new modality.

For those who don't know, you can find information they need in the CC link below:

I would like to know if we have many players in this modality?
Also, where can we play pinaepple for real money?
From what I could see coinpoker and kkpoker rooms host this type, any others?

How is your experience with these rooms if you have play OFC in your current games??

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Example of a table played with OFC pineapple

Attachments

• 1662824297676.png
    1662824297676.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 2
Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🤗
Yes, this is a very interesting and unusual type of poker. As far as I know, most poker rooms do not use this type of poker.
I met him only once, on the PokerDom platform. But I don't like this platform and I don't play there.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
@Chica_bonita
From PokerDom I've seen it advertised but I don't know.
One of the ones I think has and I'm interested in is coinpoker.
In fact, if I had invested the $1,000.00 I wanted last month in the digital currency coinpoker, today I would have $2,100.00. =/

I was waiting for more players to respond.
I thought I would find a lot of addicts! lol
My closest poker friends agree that 'Chinese poker' is far more addictive.

haha
Who hasn't tried should!
Soon I'll be seeing what the cash houses are like.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a lot of interest in it at one point but I rarely hear anyone talking about it anymore. It just isn’t that popular anymore. I enjoyed playing it but had no interest in spending my poker money on it.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This game is super popular on the poker Apps. (PPPoker/PokerBros etc.). Played it a lot myself and love it.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
@Chica_bonita
From PokerDom I've seen it advertised but I don't know.
One of the ones I think has and I'm interested in is coinpoker.
In fact, if I had invested the $1,000.00 I wanted last month in the digital currency coinpoker, today I would have $2,100.00. =/

I was waiting for more players to respond.
I thought I would find a lot of addicts! lol
My closest poker friends agree that 'Chinese poker' is far more addictive.

haha
Who hasn't tried should!
Soon I'll be seeing what the cash houses are like.
I played it, understood the rules, it was quite an interesting experience.❤ But I can't say that he interested me so much that I wanted to play this type of poker often, especially to invest money in this game.🤷‍♀️

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know very little about Chinese poker. I think I watched a video once but not much else. So I can't comment on that kind of game.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played Chinese poker before. I read the rules and I thought it was interesting, I would give a try if more poker rooms offered this modality.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a lot of interest in it at one point but I rarely hear anyone talking about it anymore. It just isn’t that popular anymore. I enjoyed playing it but had no interest in spending my poker money on it.

there are some options in PPPoker clubs, maybe there are free ones, I don't know. creating a home game is quite possible so the club owner manages the chips as he wants...

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It just isn’t that popular anymore.
I could feel it, I mean even content like youtube has little recent material, for example.
We even found a mention or two on other sites but nothing remarkable.

This game is super popular on the poker apps. (PPPoker/PokerBros etc.). Played it a lot myself and love it.
PPPoker I only know by name.
I'll check out pokerbros, thanks for the pointers.

I played it, understood the rules, it was quite an interesting experience.❤ But I can't say that he interested me so much that I wanted to play this type of poker often, especially to invest money in this game.🤷‍♀️
Should try again, I mean... it's really addictive!
A game full of possibilities where your choices will practically determine the results.
I think the luck factor is less relevant, although there is still some.

there are some options in PPPoker clubs, maybe there are free ones, I don't know. creating a home game is quite possible so the club owner manages the chips as he wants...
My interest is to find real money game online. I believe that is also the case. Thanks!

@fullclock , @Cooking
After I choose one of these sites and get started, I'll come back (here) to give you feedback on how the rooms are.
But you should try! It's fun...

Do someone of you know KKpoker and coinpoker??

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could feel it, I mean even content like youtube has little recent material, for example.
We even found a mention or two on other sites but nothing remarkable.

PPPoker I only know by name.
I'll check out pokerbros, thanks for the pointers.

Should try again, I mean... it's really addictive!
A game full of possibilities where your choices will practically determine the results.
I think the luck factor is less relevant, although there is still some.

My interest is to find real money game online. I believe that is also the case. Thanks!

@fullclock , @Cooking
After I choose one of these sites and get started, I'll come back (here) to give you feedback on how the rooms are.
But you should try! It's fun...

Do someone of you know KKpoker and coinpoker??

I think KKPoker is owned by PPPoker. It's there real money App. Unfamiliar with the site though as not allowed where I'm from.