miguel198433

miguel198433

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi

I don't have my right time I can play at any time but when I'm home alone because I need to concentrate

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Every day I play for 3-4 hours,although there are also periods when I don't go to the tables at all-laziness.It can be boring to play when you lose.Poker has its own math,although l'm not very good at it.All players are equally lucky.I usually like to play in the evenings.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i prefer playing all day long.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a night owl so my favorite time to play is later at night when I get the chance.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like play in the night because, is the moment de relax for my and distraction

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the evening - after dinner

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I usually play in the mornings mainly, when things go more or less well I don't play the rest of the day anymore, but when things go wrong at night I play again for another time to see if I run with a little more luck, and in the afternoon I use it to review the game I made in the morning.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My favorite play time is a short slot. But if i go deep in a tourney i must leave my favorite time. But its nice to go deep. The slot is after dinner, when my son is going to bed. The end time is 11 o clock because on the next day i must work. So i love the fridays and the saturdays to play longer, because i good sleep longer. One time i went to final table and get second. The tourney go 8h and i could only sleep one hour till i must bring my son to the kindergarden. But my adrenalin for this awesome cash was so high, that i was awake the hole day. Sometimes i went deep and it was after midnight i could not bring my best performance to get the best results. But i could not begin earlier because of my work and the also important family things.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only have a favorite time for spin and go's. Seem to do better after 11pm EST and later.

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me there is no difference, but in the evening it is more pleasant:)

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like playing in the evening ,

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Anytime I feel like it. There are many sites online catering to a different part of the world at the same time. You can choose to play with people in your time zone and those that are 12 hrs. away.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play first thing in the morning and during the day when I can. I am an old man now, so late evening I am dropping off at the tables :)

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play when I want to, that's probably the biggest advantage of being a non-professional player.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite time to play is in the evening, there are many different players playing in the evening) ranging from frank fish to good players.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Night time, the later the better.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I play mostly in the late afternoon and evening. During the day, I just don't have time to play poker because I work and do other things.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My time to play is everyday that I am free to play. I do enjoy the time to play and hopefully you do too. It is a good time.

Beatlebug

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best time for me to play is when I can. I would love to have more disponibility for playing because I love it so much, but unfortunattely I don't have that much of time by now, and I still try to study poker, so I can become less of a donkey.

M

marcusvco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in the morning when is more quiet and the tournaments have less players