DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Stop playing if you lose a large amount and can not stay and you always want to recoup even if you do not have money.

It is only natural that you want to recover what you have lost. But it is a bad idea to pursue. It is best to rest and play on a new day.;)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to not play after 11PM, but sometimes I just can't help myself :)

An excellent start, I do not know where you do not help yourself, but if you follow your schedule strictly, you can stipulate a maximum number of games and control when you finish this goal. Doing this for a month becomes habit and your rest actions will be automatic. ;)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the first thing you should do is define how much free time you have to play poker ... then establish a game schedule ... avoid playing fatigued or stressed or worried about a personal situation ... in my case I I play the hours that I defined in my schedule and no more ... that is part of a discipline

His placement was perfect !! :top:

fabiancampos

fabiancampos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had health problems because I played many hours a day in front of the computer, now I try to do less, because every deep hand has tension, and stress increases, I am leaving little by little the vice, to have a habit no greater than 3 hours a day. I'm thinking of depositing $ 100 and playing it when I can or want to, spending many hours in freerolls that really are not going to pay your bills, it's not worth it. It's time you can use doing something profitable, and health that wears out. Think about it, I'm already doing it.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one night i come of a party, and was the best game, of course fishing all time...only once, the other games of course i play by the book...

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I've been losing a lot
So I recommend only play Freerolls
Until your banckrool I've been good.

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you only play for small stakes fun, there is never a need to stop. If you are enjoying a game of cards and a beer, joint, etc... all the power to you.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes I take a break after tournaments, when I feel I need to rest and not play, and then continue or play the next day, I lost a lot at tournaments when I was tired and was not concentrated, if you feel that you are tired better not to play, well rest, have patience and that you are focused on the game and start playing!

Stabilizing the mind with a good night's sleep is sometimes the best choice

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you only play for small stakes fun, there is never a need to stop. If you are enjoying a game of cards and a beer, joint, etc... all the power to you.

Correct, even in times of fun, caution is needed. First the health and then the fun!

G

grinvalds

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Quit playing when the other players are better than you.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion its time to stop playing poker when you can no longer keep your eyes open! If you area well disciplined player you can overcome most other situations as they arise.:D:D

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the mood and motivation, but sometimes it's not enough, I believe that as soon as you realize that you do not play the game, you just need to take a break, and in any case not try to recoup the same day, so as
this can lead to downstream, there must be a distance, because it will return everything :)

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had some good results when I'm tired playing poker, drunk too, so this is 100% true... ;)If you're tired it's best to get out of poker, relax, watch a movie and try again tomorrow..

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've never had some good results when I'm tired playing poker, drunk too, so this is 100% true... ;)If you're tired it's best to get out of poker, relax, watch a movie and try again tomorrow..

Exactly, nothing better than a good night's rest !!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It all depends on the mood and motivation, but sometimes it's not enough, I believe that as soon as you realize that you do not play the game, you just need to take a break, and in any case not try to recoup the same day, so as
this can lead to downstream, there must be a distance, because it will return everything :)

Yes, at certain times you have your head elsewhere, the best is a good night's rest.

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you carry the keys to the apartment to the pawnshop to throw more money on poker:D:D:D

Fordeverest

Fordeverest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, when should I stop playing poker?
1-When your family remembers that there are also not only the game.
2-Your wallet is empty.

M

maykmar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're right, but some people can play regardless of whether they are tired or upset, in my case I need to be calm and quiet, listening to my music and having coffee and a cigarette break in

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you lose and all the time want to win this is a reason to stop the game, at least for a while

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we should stop playing poker when we play to play, we do not see any sense in the game anymore and we go to all the hands and make bets that we should not and we easily lose our bank