When to leave

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're at 9 player table and desperate for the loo is it better to go when your next had will be in early position (when your less likely to play the hand, but the blinds are closer if you get delayed) or late position when you don't need to worry about being away when you have to play the big blind?

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
if you can hold it i would say better after the blinds when you play a tournament at the cash game tables it doesn't matter if you sit out you don't pay blinds at the table

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the best option is to address your physiological needs during a break. Or you as a last resort you can continue your game using your phone or tablet.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're at 9 player table and desperate for the loo is it better to go when your next had will be in early position (when your less likely to play the hand, but the blinds are closer if you get delayed) or late position when you don't need to worry about being away when you have to play the big blind?
as stated by Rost I try to wait for a break but when that is not possible I go right after the button.
you won't miss any blinds but you will always miss a good hand, it's the law lol.:p
I think the best option is to address your physiological needs during a break. Or you as a last resort you can continue your game using your phone or tablet.
one-handed? or do you sit during such emergencies? :p

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If I can I leave just when it is going to be my big blind.

Late position play is too valuable to "piss away" ! lol

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what I would do would be to go right after the button.
or wait for the break to be more relaxed, or use the phone.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey! I do not turn over this, if I feel like it, I just wait for the card and go on well.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Asap you got enough money for that!!!!!!!!!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently it depends on how far the toilet is, but in general I think it's better to wait for a break.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do it in the big blind, I see my cards and since they are not good I go to the bathroom and my time clock runs until I am absent, I usually miss very little, to that add that many times there is action and the hand takes longer like this I don't lose much action:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for blinds when you enter a table and when you leave play your last hand UTG.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I choose the moment when I folded the card and no matter where I sit.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, you still have time for a move plus extra time before skipping a move, and UTG is better for the position, since you need a strong enough hand to open, eight more people will make a decision after you, and you will be on the blind the next hand and will act after eight players.

hunterws

hunterws

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

What I do is wait until I have a fold hand. Then I fold it and close the browser, then log in on my mobile phone. Play while I relieve myself, get back to the p.c. and reverse the process.
Break ... I don't need no stinkin breaks LOL

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It doesn't matter whenever you want. Anything within the rules is not prohibited. If you miss one or two hands, nothing critical will happen. But of course, as always, during your absence you will be given pocket aces. :)

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you gotta go..........
I want to play the blinds and the button. Sit out after the cutoff is best and then you have time to be back in the game before you have to put money in the pot. I can loose enough on my own without paying to go to the Loo.