A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll sleep enough when I'm dead. Besides, we all know there's no getting back lost time.

J

Jazzmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not one to say since i will play until 4am sometimes, but the best for is to set a time limit on how long your going to play for a session. and if i happen to roll real good il keep going...and hopefully stop before i lose anything. but once you realize how many times youv passed your time limit (regardless of your hot/cold streak), youl kinda get this voice that says, enough is enough lol.

C

CuteBot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sleep is very important. Once time I won 100$ at nigh tourney(5pm morning), and tomorrow I woke up with pain in head. I turned on poker and I coundnt think normaly, so I lost everything :(

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fi the cards are coming and u don't have morning committments, keep playing. You only get on a real streak every now and again. When the cards go south, get out.

I

iloveoatmeal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
always a tuff one. I get really upset withmyself when i let the love of poker defeat what my body is telling me. I can tell you so many cases where i have put in my 6 hours for the day and it `12:30 at night im exhausted yet i decide to do more tournamnets. ALWAYS a mistake. My brain is exhausted and my greed just got the best of me. So listein to your body.... Dont depict it on luck because good players dont live by luck . Just hours of effective poker playing.

M

mfreddo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you're tired enough that you don't feel like your playing your A-game, or if all the fishes leave then get up. When I'm playing I try not to think about the money, just tell yourself they are chips. If you use proper bankroll management you'll be fine.

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you all may be missing something, especially if your married. You go to bed, directly to bed, whenever your wife, or in my case, directs me to go. I'm probably not winning online anyway and maybe, just maybe, I may get lucky...well I can alway play again once she goes to sleep.

R

ratitoh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when u fill thats enought... you need fill it ;]

M

mt19135

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have the same problem, i have played 4-5 hour freerolls, cashed, and then go on and lose the money in a matter of hands.

D

DertyJerz1014

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have the same problem i never know when to quit... especially when i have a descent amount of money to play with... ill play like 3 or 4 sit n go's at a time and if i lose i dont care cause i got more to play with, but they add up quick and after a few hours of playing im down $50-$60 and its like 4 in the morning lol... this week was a bad week for me with bad beats ive lost over $200, yet i continue to play WTF??? (im not addicted lol) :p