When do you raise A6 unsuited preflop if ever?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the late stage of the tournament having a large stack.

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I all depends on the table. It should be an instant fold, but if it's a very tight table and you might steal the blinds with a big bet, go for it, if you have a large stack.

UberRogue

UberRogue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the button with everyone folding to me and 2 nits in the bb/sb.

Its actually in upswing pokers first in preflop guide. If there are people behind you that limped and your in a late position then yea raise it.

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the button with everyone folding to me and 2 nits in the bb/sb.

Its actually in upswing pokers first in preflop guide. If there are people behind you that limped and your in a late position then yea raise it.

This or if BB is afk and I have a decent stack in a tourney, it seems like a lot of people try to build a good stack then coast ITM by going afk on ACR so it happens more than you would expect.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you get near the bubble and the table is somewhat tight would be a great option. Late position at a tight table or use it to crack someone who's playing to wide of a range

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, there are plenty of situations that I would make that play.

B

bmanxx22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
position position position

The answer is you need to know how the table/players are playing and have good position for the most effective play. The less people in the hand the better this type of hand will be. I would probably fold it in mid or or early position.