When dealing with a big bankroll.

N

Norli Pizzolotto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Look, I have to say having a big bankroll is something amazing, but to focus more on the freeroll.

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What has been done cannot be undone. Consider this a smart move. And play your game.

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I built my bankroll by playing in daily freerolls. I do not risk my own money, I follow the bankroll management and thanks to this, I have been making a profit every month for more than a year. I'm not nervous and gradually, step by step I go to my goal.
How much do you earn per month if you play at 888? From my country you can no longer play at 888. But while I was playing I had a good income from free entries

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How much do you earn per month if you play at 888? From my country you can no longer play at 888. But while I was playing I had a good income from free entries

In my opinion, 888 is a great site with a huge number of freerolls. On average, playing freerolls on this site, I have about 30-40 dollars a month.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most all my bankrolls have been built gradually from winnings. Lost my first bankroll of $200,000 in the 80's, not by playing poker, but by being scammed by my brother no less. Second bankroll of several thousand I lost on Black Friday. Both times I had won more money overall than I'd lost. My current bankroll is $15,000, gradually built up over the last six years. The highest buy ins I play now are $50, so it is possible, but highly improbable, I'll lose my stake from playing poker. I am kind of curious to see how I might unexpectedly lose this stake. Hey, it's only money.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Take use of your bigger bankroll, play high stakes!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you make a deposit, then you don’t have to be nervous, it means that it’s not your last money that you played, lost and forgot

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
indeed big deposit are butterflies in flying away from me and so are my deposits , bye bye

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Recently, made a bigger than usual deposit into my bankroll. I got butterflies in my stomach LOL!!!! I'm confident though.:) The butterflies are like 70% excitement and 30% nervousness. I'm curious, what do you do to calm your nerves when you make a bigger deposit than usual into your bankroll?
Difficult situation, I always built my BR from scratch with Freerolls.

The ideal is to know your level and start from the bottom.

So I believe that success will happen in an easier way.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you feel nervous that you can lose the money, probably it is cause you cannot easily replace that money.
There is a rule: never gamble more than you can easily afford to lose.

When you find less joy and more nervs in the game, then you're on a wrong path.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management