What's your superpower?

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a high-level professional. This is my superpower. I can always win even with bad hands like 72.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My superpower is to never give up on poker, however bad the streak is.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alas, this is poker, with any good or bad cards you can lose.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
keeping playing poker despite this... :mad::D and have not broken any part of the computer after a badbeat, yet...

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to be bragging or something but I've been saving a lot lately by making good laydowns. Many times my inner calling station tells me "bruh just call 66 are good" and my gut says "just let it go man.. let it go" and I go with the gut.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play without any super powers. What they gave out on the table is what I try to use in the game.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
My super strength are: perseverance, pursuit of goals, analytical mind, resistance to failure, coping with emotions.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My superpower is whenever i have a pair or AJ someone in the table has AA or KK everytime

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this is part of the game these combinations have the greatest opportunity to become a winning hand! so I keep in mind that I will lose with these cards but I will have more gains than losses

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can loose will AA, KK, QQ, AK, AQ almost every time. What's your superpower?
Worst period ever!

I don't play with junk.
This is my superpower, which requires me to be patient and disciplined. But it works and gives good results. :)

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Big Game

jj the villain is kk, you're there in unavoidable

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, my "superpower" is probably my determination and optimistic mindset. I also don't tilt as others often do (oh sure things may bother me here or there like anyone else, but tilting is almost non-existent for me and I've been learning to control tilt even more so than I used to do [although never really a "problem" for me]).

If not this, then my "superpower" might be psychology and spotting live reads etc. I have always loved psychology and always had a knack for things like body language or spotting tells. If I lose in online poker, remember my excuse might be that I'm better in live games ;)

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not giving up after downswings. I get back at tables after 2-3 days break.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my super power is my "intuition" at the table about the hands I play, I mean I have that feeling if I am winning or losing against my opponents, sometimes I listen to my intuition and win the hand or I withdraw from the hand.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

My super power is fearleessness at he table and good reads in live mtts. my kryptonite lack of patience.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My superpower is to forget what happened yesterday and start over. But of course I get nervous when they win on my monster's weak card.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are talking about Poker, my super power would be to recover quickly after a bad streak in the game, still fight with 3BB and get ahead. If it is in everyday life I think it would be something similar, my super power is to be persistent in every good deed that I propose, no matter how long it takes, if I have decided so I will do it at all costs. Regards.