Whats your lucky hand?

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This one is just for fun, but what is everyones lucky or special hand? I found that 7/7 is my lucky hand, would love to hear some stories!

When player raised and then someone rereised him and 3rd player call. I that situation I would love to have some small cards as 56, 67 suited, that's means that they are strong high cards and in 7/10 situations I won that hand. Straight is most common hand I get them. And usually kick out 2 playes with AK or AA. On tournament To put. By side AA and KK, 9Q never lose for my statistics.

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have a favorite card ...

Unfortunately, I do not have a good card game card ...
I have seen many crossings, and I will only say one thing ...
You need to play your hand correctly, and throw it off in time!)

Anatoliy73

Anatoliy73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a good hand 8-10, very often comes full and straight, the best hand is a straight flush that came to this pair.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried myself not to get into this superstition so far, lets see how long I can do that.

M

MstrBlast3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The one that wins me money. I have a new one every time I scoop a pot.

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ks7s i like that hand always hit two pairs

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My lucky ladies are :qh4::qs4: but like a wise man said "Be worry of a woman who only shows up when you are winning" :)

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket 10 I like a lot. Wish to win wsop with this hand

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my hand is KcJc suit

My lucky ladies are :qh4::qs4: but like a wise man said "Be worry of a woman who only shows up when you are winning" :)

my lucky hand is diamond K7

Q2 trebol both

Ks7s i like that hand always hit two pairs

Such as the following thoughts run in my head:
Having reviewed said responses in regard of favourite hands, would it be considered as playing style determination of the player? For instance, the abovementioned reply KcJc would you be willing to say that you are a loose player? Or rather, with QQ would you be a tight player? Then where is the surprise with said K7 and Q2 - loose-aggressive or loose-passive style is this? It is interesting, wouldn't you say?)
For all that i would be answered to the question also. I don't have specific lucky hand. Just because it is impossible to have when you are looking on the poker through the maths. My regard to the hand may be called as the follows - working hand and out-of-service hand. The working hand is intended to bet and raise, and non-working hand is targeted at fold. Otherwise it looks as Bingo.

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This one is just for fun, but what is everyones lucky or special hand? I found that 7/7 is my lucky hand, would love to hear some stories!
Mine is A10s is very good wins with frush almost nobody waits and always hits a 10 or an A to keep me in the hand

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, happy hands are AA - JJ - 99 - 33, I often win on such cards, and for me all the cards are good when they win!

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having reviewed said responses in regard of favourite hands, would it be considered as playing style determination of the player? For instance, the abovementioned reply KcJc would you be willing to say that you are a loose player? Or rather, with QQ would you be a tight player? Then where is the surprise with said K7 and Q2 - loose-aggressive or loose-passive style is this? It is interesting, wouldn't you say?)
For all that i would be answered to the question also. I don't have specific lucky hand. Just because it is impossible to have when you are looking on the poker through the maths. My regard to the hand may be called as the follows - working hand and out-of-service hand. The working hand is intended to bet and raise, and non-working hand is targeted at fold. Otherwise it looks as Bingo.

I don't believe in the luck but alway when came K7 in the BB and nobody raise I just check and hit two pairs of three of a kind :D

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Well you are correct about me, i like to play tight, i tried to play loose but i cant do it for some reason.

M

microse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No such thing as a lucky hand...just well played hands.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My lucky hand is KQ
But my fav hand is JQ suited

BuzzKillington

BuzzKillington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA, KK and QQ. Because those hands are objectively strong.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands