What's your favorite poker hand that's not that strong?

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Q10. Preferably suited but not required. Lots of combo draw opportunities

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would probably agree that the 910s is a good hand, I like it too, and under certain conditions it can be played from different positions.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Yes, it's a great feeling when you beat your opponent's aces with your set of kings. But there is an even better feeling - running over your opponent's premium hand with something very unexpected, so that he cannot believe your hand when he sees it.My favorite hand is 6-3 offsuit and it's called the Spanish Inquisition. I have a kind of hobby - trying to enter hands with 6-3 and outrun the strong hands of my opponents. And when I show my hand and say: “No one expected the Spanish Inquisition!”

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can say that most likely it is J 10 s. Although I haven’t noticed any signs in this regard.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
89 suit cards I like this card I also like 67, too, suit ones, they have a high chance of winning so I play with these cards and win even a strong pair of hands and they pay a lot if I collect two pairs or straight, then the price is expensive from opponents is worth playing on such cards

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
These lesser regarded hands are very good to play on the button with a check 🤔

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really like J10 s especially from the button and if I'm feeling right 78s can work.

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
J9s are amonsg my favorite hands that are not that strong.

I like K9s aswell, but is tought to take when you hit your straight and the villan shows AK with a higher straight.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands