Whats your biggest leak?

K

ketz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chasing draws, bluffing off my stack and playing the patience game for 5 hours while getting a cold deck

ska7e101

ska7e101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#1 all time favorite...controlling the table, but NOT my surroundings while playing....I'm learning to take the dog out BEFORE multi-tabling instead of once I have Ace paint on three and he's hopping around cross-legged :eek:

LOL. I hear ya on this one.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not letting go of the bluff. Think that has to do with being a very aggressive player.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest leak, or what I perceive as my biggest leak, keeps changing. This is probably a function of still learning the game.

A month ago it was playing too many mediocre holdings from early or mid position.

Then it was going too far with hands after completing from the SB (now SB is one of my most positive net positions, something weird there).

Now the biggest issue seems to be limping from the button or cutoff behind multiple limpers. I need to 1) raise if I've got a decent hand, 2) raise if I don't have a hand but think I can take the pot, 3) fold, and only limp if I've got a small PP or connectors.

Maybe the leaks aren't changing, more likely they were all there from the beginning and I just have to deal with them one at a time.