Whats your Best Poker Moment -

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning a Cardschat freeroll, for example, is a great feeling because it always feels good to win against players with good skills.:top:

T

The Long Shot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Years ago I bust Jason Mercier out of a live tournament. He wasn't happy.

Soon after that he was named wsop Player of the Year and won two bracelets. He was probably happier then.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't say that I have a brilliant moment in poker so far, but there have been a few victories that still keep me playing this wonderful game, I hope to have that magical moment that almost everyone is waiting for , very soon :)

Deadrabbit

Deadrabbit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Went up there with essentially to buy ins on the 1/3 tables enough to live for a couple days...
Stayed up there for 10 days what is up over 4,000 close to 5000
Came home on a bus broke :):confused::mad::p:D:rolleyes:
Not from leaks on the table but off the table

Proud to say it's been 10 years since then and I've definitely plugged that leak.
We're certainly a lot of work to get those monkeys off the back especially when I was living in a circus back then too :):confused::mad::p:D:D:eek::rolleyes::eek:

Years ago I bust Jason Mercier out of a live tournament. He wasn't happy.

Soon after that he was named WSOP Player of the Year and won two bracelets. He was probably happier then.

I used to be proud because I had a better
ROI% then Jason Mercier back then...
It used to be one of my selling points when I was trying to get backed for action.
:deal:

Last edited by a moderator:
NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I love it when I know I’ve got the best hand and your opponent keeps betting into and at the end as you’ve checked it down playing it cool they then have absolutely nothing! The best I’ve ever done was turn a free sign up bonus into £1000, I’m looking forward to getting better achievements once I’ve built a bank roll as I’m quite fresh back into poker and only been playing free rolls or micro stakes

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
One of my best pokermoments was to win the 100 Dollar Freeroll from this site. It was at the first week of Platinum club in the next dayys i collect some final table. But in the last weeks my score are bad and my play is not so concentradet. I could develop my game back to the agame.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No specific one, there are few i remember:

Won the 1st micro 1k+ regs tourney back in 12-3 years ago. (just after 1-2 weeks i've started the online poker)

Won the 1st low stake, high field tourney, also 10+ years ago.

Had 3 straight months in the last year when my + was more than my highest monthly salary ever.

Since then, nothing like that, i rarely play higher levels.

The next one - i was very near to that 5-6 times -, hit an FT, top3, 1st place and win a prize with 5 digits.... never happened, yet...

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big jay wants to know

It's hard to pick one probably win I won my first tornamant. Yeah most likely it was

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My best moments are when the tournament ends after 6-7 h and I`m the first!

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best poker moment is when I bluffed Johnny Chan out of a big pot in Atlantic City. :p

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best poker moment was when I won my first tournament money. The feeling that you can win money playing poker by being confirmed in practice is sensational!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My greatest moment was when over a 10 day period in 2018, i won 12.3k on pokerstars across 6 separate tourneys.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I haven't had any positive emotions from poker tournaments yet. I made it to the final tables in freerolls, won small amounts. I think that I will feel positive emotions when I win over 1000 dollars in one tournament, then I can feel the satisfaction that I have been sitting for a long time in one tournament.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My best moment was when i won my first tourney for around of 500$!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best moment for me is when I get rewarded for a great game.

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like moments then with poker pair u got triple on flop, or when your connectors complete for straight or flush

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
until now when I win two tournaments in a row even if they were $ 1.1