What's your best hand and how would you play it?

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand in poker is 88. I play it differently, as it depends on the position and number of players involved in the hand.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
My favorite hand is KQ suited .... every time I have this hand it generates a lot of confidence and I play without fear and in a very aggressive way .... I have a very high percentage of winning every time I have this hand ... Some call this good luck ...! I have even been able to connect a couple of times the royal ladder

Mini1380

Mini1380

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is KQ suited .... every time I have this hand it generates a lot of confidence and I play without fear and in a very aggressive way .... I have a very high percentage of winning every time I have this hand ... Some call this good luck ...! I have even been able to connect a couple of times the royal ladder
Aces 10 would scare me if I had kq and if u hit the kq it'd still not good shape for ya and any ace will beat ya

R

Raptor78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love 10-J suited anytime I have suited connectors I feel better then even small pairs

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fav hand is AKs,
Ideal way for it to go would be me:
Raise preflop
Hit A,A,K on the flip
Check the flop hoping to induce a bet,
So I would check/call if there was a bet
I would bet a 1/4 of the pot on whatever turn comes hoping to convey a sense of weakness in my hand and hoping that what ever the turn is he has also connected
Then on the river I would go to value town and bet about
2/3 of the pot, hopefully he calls or raise and gimmmmme themmmmm chipsssss lol, kudos

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands