What's the strongest hand you've ever hit in poker?

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That was the strongest combination I've ever hit.

And you, what was the strongest combination you ever hit in poker?
Screenshot 2023 12 19 15 12 36 39 fcb0f6b5c663f99beafb514e619a27ed2

Last edited:
NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've had a royal flush a long time ago, it wasn't even when playing for money.

From what I remember the pot wasn't too big either and my opponent folded either on the turn or river. It can be hard to win a lot of chips on the kind of board where someone could have a royal. There must be 3 of a suit all broadway there.

Much better was the 7 high straight flush I had when playing 6-4 suited and my opponent had the ace high flush. Both all in on the river.

Last edited:
10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the strongest hand I ever had was a royal flush, it was a nice experience, because I got it on the flop and I had to think a lot to get value out of my hand.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you'ld play often & long enough, you'ld hit a broadway flush which is the strongest hand in NLHE.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Your strong combinations were a full house, four of a kind,but I haven't had the chance to collect a straight flush or royal flush yet. It looks very beautiful, and when you play this combination well, it's remembered for a long time. Good luck to everyone!

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I had several royal flushes in cash games, never in tournaments. Unfortunately always just two handed in single raised pots where I won several BB at most.
Sad face.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Your strong combinations were a full house, four of a kind,but I haven't had the chance to collect a straight flush or royal flush yet. It looks very beautiful, and when you play this combination well, it's remembered for a long time. Good luck to everyone!
Yes, this is the second straight flush I've made playing for money, now the only thing left is the royal flush.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you'ld play often & long enough, you'ld hit a broadway flush which is the strongest hand in NLHE.
Yes, she will appear at some point.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the strongest hand I ever had was a royal flush, it was a nice experience, because I got it on the flop and I had to think a lot to get value out of my hand.
It's a really cool experience.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I particularly don't like full houses, it's very unpredictable if you have two pairs on the flop, in which case your opponent could make a full with the bigger pair, and you end up losing, but theoretically it's a very strong combination.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've had a royal flush a long time ago, it wasn't even when playing for money.

From what I remember the pot wasn't too big either and my opponent folded either on the turn or river. It can be hard to win a lot of chips on the kind of board where someone could have a royal. There must be 3 of a suit all broadway there.

Much better was the 7 high straight flush I had when playing 6-4 suited and my opponent had the ace high flush. Both all in on the river.
Very good, it must have been an incredible experience.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't remember much, but I vaguely remember completing a royal sequence

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, color straight until now I didn’t get royal flush.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There were a few flash royal cards but I didn't get much out of them... But the 7-J Street Flash tripled the stack. My opponent had AKs of the same suit.)

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Royal flush was the strong hand about 4 times I think.

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There are a lot of good hands, but I choose to keep 3
1. hand in my favor: royal ladder, we couldn't get much value out of it because I have everything and my opponent has nothing

2nd hand in my favor: poker of 6, this time with 6-6-A on the table my opponent had a pair of A's in his hand, forming a full and giving me all his chips against my 6-6 in my hand

3rd hand against me: this is the most recent one, I have A-6 in the final table 3 players, the prize for the first one I think was something like $100
On the flop: A for hearts - 6 for hearts 6 - for swords.
My strategy was to let the color complete and risk everything on that hand with my full

Turn: 10 of hearts. I thought it was an excellent letter.

River: Q for hearts. I didn't hesitate to carry out what was planned and we went all in. Unfortunately for me, my opponent had KJ for hearts.

My rival: royal ladder with the last card

Me: full from the flop

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the strongest hand flash piano the strongest hand collected it twice in a poker career so I think it's quite a lot, but I think I'll also be able to put together such a hand, let's hope the main thing is not to raise a strong hand, the main thing is to pay you when you collect that strongest hand, whatever it is, payment is the most important thing in poker

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A royal flush, when I was learning to play in a play money game. After that I hit a 2-6 straight flush in a spin and go. And that's all, folks!

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
only Poker and straigth flush, No Royal Flush so far

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Royal flush, already a few times, this year they were twice online and once live

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best hand ive gotten was a colored flush from 3 to 7 i think. Other than that i had gotten a few quads but thats it.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Quad 2 is the strongest hand i have ever had

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands