Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing in Weekend Variants League and need to brush up on your poker variants? Or just want to practice some non-hold'em poker varieties? CC member @G0930 (aka Val ) has set up tournaments as a training ground for you! Check here for all the details to hop in some fun practice games with other CC members!

WVL Training Ground (ALL TEAMS )
With four games scheduled every day, some are sure to hit your time zone sweet spot.
Take your place in the Variants Dojo!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thanks for this thread again! :)
I will have to check this thread more frequently in the future.
I often miss things because I have turned off email notifications, but here is all to find what is new. :)
Have a great new year in 2024 at all!

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing CardsChat PokerStars freerolls was a sad day, but we hope you'll join us for our new series starting February 5!
PS closing freerolls gave way to this much better event! No pswd & no leaks for stragglers! We can now play also with our friends all over the world without restriction of the sites. I would say a glorious dawn indeed! Wonderful Job Cardschat Team! Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Saw this thread only now, even hard to say why (not attentive, probably :unsure:). Of course, I subscribed, because here, indeed, are collected all the main news of our forum, as well as information about all the important tournaments of our Community! :cool:

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
yo yo yo go easy CC lol
lots of stuff and its only 34 days in this year...
rock it

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm very happy to be part of this great community. I still remember when I started playing this game and was looking for free games to build up a bankroll that would allow me to play without having to invest money, just time. That's when I found this community. At first, I only joined for the free tournaments, but then I realized that this community is more than just free games. Here, you can share and improve your game, along the way meet great people who care about keeping the dream of becoming a good player alive. Thank you very much for all these years of fun and learning. Let's make 2024 a year full of poker!🥂🍾

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
2023 was a quite year for me at the poker tables.
Hoping to be a lot more involved in 2024.

Cant wait!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Did you know you can earn VIP Chips for quality replies to some threads? Check out our VIP Questions of the Week! Each week an new thread is released, with a topic of discussion that can earn you some chips! Make a quality response to these select threads, and we'll review and ship the chips! :D

Bookmark this thread and keep up to date when new threads are released: CardsChat VIP Question of the Week: Answer and Earn VIP Chips!

Threads stay active for one month to give everyone a chance to earn their chips. (One time chip earn. You may reply to the threads as much as you like while taking part in discussions; however you will only receive chips once.)

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's time to sign up for our BRAND NEW event for March, don't miss out, start signing up and making teams today!

CardsChat Pot of Gold - March 2024 Event: Sign-up now!

9328a1bafe94e2efd42410cb3361f3b0.gif