whats the easiest poker hud

C

corey333bd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to use a poker hud. However I have holdem manager and find it too complicated and hard to use with way too much stuff. What is an easy to use poker hud that still has player stats listed right next to their names while at the table? Thanx.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only worth while trackers/hud imo are PT3 and HEM and if u allready own HEM buying PT3 would just be a waste of money.
It isnt all that hard to learn how to use HEM, just read as much as u can on there site and if there is still something u are not sure about just post a question here.

ats777

ats777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only worth while trackers/hud imo are PT3 and HEM and if u allready own HEM buying PT3 would just be a waste of money.
It isnt all that hard to learn how to use HEM, just read as much as u can on there site and if there is still something u are not sure about just post a question here.

+1.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm guessing that you are either on a trial of HEM or illegally downloaded it because if you would have bought it, I think you would put the time into it to understand the program. I personally don't think it is any more complicated than PT3. If you did purchase it, then take a look through the HEM Forums for any problems you're having as they are usually very good about responding, or linking to a solution that has already been covered. They also have guides on the site going through how to use the software and set it up. Put some time in and you'll be able to get it.

There is no tracking software that will just work right out of the box without setting up a database, Hero names, etc...