rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for sure a Royal Flush is super cool to get one.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Royal flush, for sure win and can be harder to stop

Y

YYY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
Of course I would choose the royal flat because people expect less of it 🤣🤣🤣. and you have no doubts
This is true.

Hello. 🙂
This is a really strange question. I like my combination, if which is a winning one - even if it is the highest card.😊
You're right - the main thing is to win.

Either hand is special, but the royal flush is the best one out there and so rare. I would take a royal Flush over 4 of a kind any day,
every day is fantastic, I see a Royal once a month.

Kare will be better if your opponent does not have a flash piano.:)
tricky move;)

Y

YYY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Set is preferred. Unlike flush and four of a kind, it is harder to read. Only an idiot would give you a lot of chips on a paired board or with 3 cards of the same suit on the board.
in this you are right. but the question is more about the beauty of the combination

I like the royal flush much more because I have never got one
if you like it - it will come soon! play a little more...

I like Kara better because it falls out more often.
And geometrically a square is more beautiful than a line:)

And what can you beat the Royal?

The royal flush is more unexpected and it is easier to take value with it.
agree, clear

I would take any of the two each day - LOL :D

But of course a royal flush is always something special. I only had one so far. So since you ask me to choose, I go with this combination. :)

But as other have said, only getting a nice hand is only half the "work". You also play it well or be a little lucky to get paid.
I hope that you will soon see a 4ofk, as well as more than one Royal. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
batintin

batintin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The best hand is the one that gives you a big pot. Even with a high card.

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love not losing with AA to 85, 64 or something like that.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
What do you like more - royal flush or four of a kind?
Welcome to the Cardschat community
Of course, I will prefer the Royal Flush first, followed by Street Flush, and then after the Four of a kind. Here is this list that will explain the matter to you.
Good luck.1470891313

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
only 2 options, so it 50/50 anyway... More important is a story behind every royal flush, they are more exiting then the story behind a 4 of a kind.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
come on :) ...how does want to make a royal flush :)....the most important is to get paid while make it...that i very hard to get call by a worst hand :)

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Royal flush of course... There's no doubt about that.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Both are good, but I prefer four cards of the same kind.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have made a few Royal's in my time, and yes it is the luckiest hand in Poker! There is nothing skilful in making the best Nut hand in the game, I usually hit it when playing hands like K/10, K/J or Q/10 all suited, but I have never made one with A/K suited, strange but true!
Once in an On-line Tournament I was struggling to make the bubble with only 8 or 9 BBs left and was dealt K/10 of Hearts on the BB and faced a raise and re-raise from the Hi-jack and Button players, I decided to shove all-in, Pre-flop, and they both called.
I was astounded when A,Q,J, hit the table all Hearts and there was my best treble up I ever had, I just sat back laughing at the other 2 players betting and raising trying to get 2nd place, I cannot remember exactly where I finished in that Tournament but I did get to the Final Table and in the Money.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Royal Flush; it is the best possible holding and this makes it special. Having 4 of a Kind is also cool though, but not as special feeling as a Royal Flush. I don't keep track of how many Royal Flushes I've ever had, but probably about 3 or 4 of them by this point. Other people have even more. The more you play, then the better chance that you'll eventually get a Royal Flush :)

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course that I like a flash piano)))) but I would not refuse a square either)

Y

YYY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to the Cardschat community
Of course, I will prefer the Royal Flush first, followed by Street Flush, and then after the Four of a kind. Here is this list that will explain the matter to you.
Good luck.View attachment 330965
Thanks, to the point!

Good luck at the tables!

Royal Flush; it is the best possible holding and this makes it special. Having 4 of a Kind is also cool though, but not as special feeling as a Royal Flush. I don't keep track of how many Royal Flushes I've ever had, but probably about 3 or 4 of them by this point. Other people have even more. The more you play, then the better chance that you'll eventually get a Royal Flush :)
Great! sensible answer

I'd be happy with a set!
There will still be...

R%oyal Flush is the Top Hand!
without a doubt

stop only the loss of the deposit.

Y

YYY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and i like it more

in the game it is enough to beat the opponent's hand if it comes to a showdown ...

I have made a few Royal's in my time, and yes it is the luckiest hand in Poker! There is nothing skilful in making the best Nut hand in the game, I usually hit it when playing hands like K/10, K/J or Q/10 all suited, but I have never made one with A/K suited, strange but true!
Once in an On-line Tournament I was struggling to make the bubble with only 8 or 9 BBs left and was dealt K/10 of Hearts on the BB and faced a raise and re-raise from the Hi-jack and Button players, I decided to shove all-in, Pre-flop, and they both called.
I was astounded when A,Q,J, hit the table all Hearts and there was my best treble up I ever had, I just sat back laughing at the other 2 players betting and raising trying to get 2nd place, I cannot remember exactly where I finished in that Tournament but I did get to the Final Table and in the Money.
Thanks, very interesting.

only 2 options, so it 50/50 anyway... More important is a story behind every royal flush, they are more exiting then the story behind a 4 of a kind.
you have writing talent

Both are good, but I prefer four cards of the same kind.
I'm with you

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would like a pair of grand pianos

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the straight flush is the best hand in poker, of course I prefer the straight flush

Y

YYY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conclusion: every hand is good when it broke the bank, and beauty is a matter of taste.

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like both, but... I never have it on my hands:D