Whats the best hand you have folded first hand?

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that what I'm about to say doesn't really pertain to the conversation... But once I folded AAKK suited in a pot limit Omaha tournament.

AAKK suited is statistically the best hand you can have preflop in Omaha... But that's the point... It rarely useful post flop.

Omaha is just too random to make a decision preflop.

The table was betting like crazy after my initial raise, I knew my nuts were not going to hold up... And it was a good fold too. Some dude flopped quads...

I have folded QQ and lower pocket pairs in NL holdem, I haven't / won't fold pocket aces or kings.

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fold KK. Because with preflop, three players went all-in.

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,

I have folded many good hands in tight spots in my life but this year has been crazy for the number of top hands i have been dealt for the very first hand of a big tourney..this year for example - i played the sunday million in february and was dealt QQ and was faced with a 3 bet and a 5 bet raise before the action got to me - it was 400 to call - believe it or not, i folded my hand..good job too as there was KK V AA at the table!

Whats the biggest tournament fold you have made for the first hand and why?

Regards

Glenn

AA was 3-4 people in the hand already and a couple reraises. I felt if I pushed I would get called and with so many ppl I would probably get cracked

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, once I folded JJ before the preflop, after the table was pushed 3 all ins to me, the way they have been QQ KK and AA:)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker