What'd be stronger: Knowing the C.cards beforehand or x-raying all hole cards?

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If you could choose your poker-related super power, which one of these two would it be?

My answer is: seeing the hole cards. No more bluffs and very easy to psych out the other players.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you could choose your poker-related super power, which one of these two would it be?

My answer is: seeing the hole cards. No more bluffs and very easy to psych out the other players.

And I would just like to be a billionaire. Why complicate things. :)

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mind reading is my choice. :D

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better to know the outcome of the distribution in advance than the process itself.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Bump!

I still think it's a very interesting question.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I am for fair play🙂, and if there were such superpowers in the world, I am for having the ability to see what kind of superpower a person has and whether he has it at all.
We would occupy a certain niche by organizing a mandatory commission to identify such people and then exclude them from all poker rooms.
As an alternative, a separate poker room would be created for them. Let them enjoy poker, measuring their strength in whose superpower is cooler. 😆

And we would also create a whole laboratory for the study of superpowers and the creation of serum or other tools to suppress such superpowers, so that if a person wants to return to honest poker, he, on a voluntary basis, could give up his superpowers.
That's what I bent!!!😆😆😆😆 (ominous off-screen laughter).😱😈

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would not choose any ability I am a very honest person and I would like the game to be interesting and everyone played under the same conditions and the game becomes very interesting when no one sees the opponent's cards, that's why it's interesting if you see the cards then you would be bored to play well, unless you play to earn money then this is another question but my principles above that my honesty will not give weakness

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'd go with the hole cards because on a full table you'd know 18 or 20 cards that were already out of the deck. That is close to forty percent of the deck which would give you a big advantage.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Depends on the site, on Stars its much more important to know what the river is.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be better to know the hole cards. You could lose a big pot with your AhAs if the community cards were AdAc KdQdJd And you didnt know your opponent had the 10d.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands