What is yr favorite style of play...

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well first off as we all know there r 2 types of styles.....one is tag which stands for tight aggresive and the other one is lag which stands for loose aggresive. and i really dont know what u call this style that i use but i switch when the blinds r low i play as many hands as possible and play the lag style and when blinds r higher i play the tag style and play little tighter and definitely better hands. so i was wandering what kind of style u like to play and why do u think it works for u?

for example i like to play lag early so i can build a nice chip stack to go on deep in the tourney and if i play many hands i got to hit one big hand sooner or later but we all have different opinions and i would like to hear some from u guys

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TAG is best suited for the early-middle stages of an MTT for the simple fact that when you play a tight game early on, most of your premium hands will get paid off by all the loose and inexperienced players.
Mix it up during the middle-late stages of MTT depending on the reads you have on your opponents.