What is your style of play?

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to know the playing style of the people here in the forum and what are the advantages you guys feel about playing in that style?

I for one am a Tight-Aggressive player, and sometimes make a bluff because players usually find that I have a good game and win some pots with so this is a good advantage.

That's fine when everyone else is playing loose, but what happens when the others are playing tight as well? Do you not adjust and start playing loose?

My style of play is exactly opposite of what the others at the table are doing.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I player on my view tight, and belligerence depends on many factors, but rather aggressive! although many say and write,that style need to to change. I'm trying to follow the recommendations, but judging by the results is not very successful!

Crazymoney16

Crazymoney16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My style ? Do not give excess information to opponents))

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
depending on the game that I am more cautious make a safe play

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play in tournaments and my game depends on the players playing at the table, the stage of the tournament and the number of chips - these are the three main indicators that determine my game !!!

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Fish Aggressive player hehe just kidding. I think I am learning to play depending on the table and the players. You have to adapt your game to the circumstances
Images

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on my mood...)))
If I'm kind, then the game is kind ...
If I'm evil, then the game is aggressive too ..
I try to play poker - only when I have a good mood ...))))
:bebored:

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f

Hello friend.My favorite style of playing poker is tight...waiting at the right time to get my chips raised.Also a tight player can pass more bluffs than an aggressive player.Good luck to all .

J

john setola

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play tight & when I know i am strong i milk them for all they will give me !:D

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am TAG, but my finger, that clicks the mouse is LAG :wavey:

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am a TAG player but this is also stack and MTT phase depended. In the beginning I play really tight in order to understand what everybody at the table is.In the middle of the tournament when we are near bubble I open a little bit my range and I open raise hands with good post flop playability.

Most of the times when I am ITM I try to play very careful every spot and if possible to stack off the weak opponents!

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to know the playing style of the people here in the forum and what are the advantages you guys feel about playing in that style?

I for one am a Tight-Aggressive player, and sometimes make a bluff because players usually find that I have a good game and win some pots with so this is a good advantage.

I also prefer the tight-aggressive style of the game, because basically I play MTT tournaments) Sometimes I limp, if nothing stands worthwhile for a long time, but I try to do it rarely .. Some authors of books about poker advise to bluff very rarely or not to bluff at all, I disagree with them and I think that in today's realities, bluffing is simply necessary, because opponents are now playing very aggressively and many people like to use bluff in their game. You need to answer them the same way, otherwise you will lose chips and money)

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a tight player but If I'm in a bad day (inside) I play loose and without strategy.Sometimes when I'm nervous I go all in pre flop most of the times untill I lose.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I like to play fairly tight aggressive. If I get a good starting hand I play it aggressively.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freely, but if I have a very strong and winning combination then I play aggressively, sometimes I change the styles of the game and sometimes I play a bluff!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I always play tight, even if I have a very strong hand, I try to play very carefully.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, everything depends on the tournament i'm playing, my chips stack and the players behind me. So most of the time i'm playing TAG, but know to make some exceptions when i got the feelings. Knowing your opponent, like you got some notes on them can help you alot, because sometimes you can jam on them or shove.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning I play a little loose to try and get a stack built up, but, later on I start playing a bit tight.