A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
do you see poker as a possibility to compensate for your material lacks? playing poker with the hope of becoming a millionaire? play poker to prove to your opponents what you're capable of?Do you habitually play as a robot hoping to win something today 😅? do you use poker as a refuge for relaxation? do you play out of habit to be aggressive with someone 🙃(here being legal)? You play for the pleasure of being with people, of being up to date, for ........❤️❤️❤️ thank you!

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
do you see poker as a possibility to compensate for your material lacks? playing poker with the hope of becoming a millionaire? play poker to prove to your opponents what you're capable of?Do you habitually play as a robot hoping to win something today 😅? do you use poker as a refuge for relaxation? do you play out of habit to be aggressive with someone 🙃(here being legal)? You play for the pleasure of being with people, of being up to date, for ........❤️❤️❤️ thank you!
Now this is my favorite game :)

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me it's a way to relax and unwind with the chance of winning some money.

pawlo23

pawlo23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I play poker to relax, but also to defeat my opponents and, of course, to win.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
nice hobby and fun game
yes it's fun, it depends on your mood. What do you think about those who are very focused and meticulous in this game? are they too serious😉?

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is a game as a hobby, I play for fun, I study a little, I like to sit at the computer and work, and poker is the perfect tool for this.

It is not necessary to win a million dollars, for someone it is enough and 100k for someone 1000, it is all individual :)
Have a good evening and good game everyone

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
No I don't see poker as a way to compensate for any material lacks. I play for fun and entertainment, not with the expectation of becoming a millionaire:cool:o_O:ninja:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play poker to become a millionaire and tell everyone about it and let everyone know me and know that I started with this forum so it's worth playing for and becoming a millionaire

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play for fun. I learn for life and I hope to have always $20 - $30 on my account (or more) so i can play without many deposits.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
To be successful, a poker player needs a professional attitude, which is often underestimated as a quality of a good player. Talent in itself is worth nothing if there is no intelligent attitude towards reading, studying and improving one's own abilities.I love playing games, and the idea of making a lot of money playing games appealed to me.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Recreational purpose, maybe win some cash...

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play to keep my mind sharp and to improve my game. The discipline and focus needed to do that helps keep everything in my life in balance.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really like to play poker. Now this game is a hobby and an additional income for me. Perhaps in the future, poker will become my main income, but I'm not sure if it's possible yet. I need to work a lot on the game and learn, and then maybe something will work out.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for fun, for relaxation, to distract myself and have a good time. Poker is the perfect pastime, at least for me. I don't mind becoming a millionaire through poker, but it's unlikely to ever happen. However, poker brings me money and pleasure, so life is great in general :)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thank you all for the answers. about me I want you to know that I have gone through many of the poses listed in time.. of course I would like to be a fame winner myself. I realized that I still have a lot to learn. I wanted to hear opinions to figure out my position. Thanks again 👍

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker for me is a way to relax, i do not get worked up if i win or lose. after all, its a game of calculated risk and reward. So lets have fun and deal the cards!

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
It's a great pastime. Sometimes even better than CANDY CRUSH.